All Star Cheer Costs!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 24, 2015
Hey guys! I need a little help. I've been wanting to do all star cheer for 2 years now. It's just that I'm not sure of the costs and don't want to be a burden on my parents. My local gym is ECE and I really want to be apart of it. Could you give me the break down on costs please?

You would really need to call or email them.

Gym's costs vary greatly.

There may be some ECE folks on this board who might be able to give you a ballpark like @ececoach ?

Maybe start with a half year team? If you've never done it before it may be a good fit to see how you feel about everything involved. I know it's not the Same but all star is pretty much a 12 month commitment and even if the financial part is Okay with your family it may be a shock when they realize the time commitment

My CP is part of an all star gym in the same general area as ECE. We do a lot of the same comps as well. I will say that a half year team is a great way to start and exactly how my CP started 4 years ago. Though it is an investment in a uniform that you may only use a few times.
If you really want full year - I pay, I'm guessing, over $3000 a year in tuition, choreography, music, comp fees, and uniform (which is replaced every other year). This year was new uniforms so that's included in my rough guess, next year will not have a uniform but I will most likely need to buy a new warm up. (This is for one team. My CP crosses over to a second team but I'm not including those fees.). Add into that travel fees - this year was only Atlantic City, last year was Nashville, the year before Disney for UCA. Last year and now this year will add Disney for Summit. Some comps like Spirit Fest in Hartford, CT or Encore in Springfield, CT often run very late depending on your level so staying over night is best. Last year for Spirit Fest, I drove home in blinding snow storm on Sunday night at 10pm and the year before Spirit Fest was cancelled due to blizzard Nemo. Add in sneakers, a warm up suit, practice uniform, comp bow, another $400. (I've been lucky in that CP has used the same warm up since we started). In our tuition includes her tumble class, some gyms do not and that's an extra fee.
But as another person said, it is best to call ECE as every gym is different.

Back