All-Star Allstar Challenge Atlantis Baltimore?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And im really hoping that awards arena means that sunday times wont be any later.
Id love to be out of there by 11 on sunday night.
You and me both. That 3 hour drive home is a killer. I'm thrilled that this competition has grown again. Lots of great teams. Not looking forward to the 8:30 am meet time I'm sure I'm going to have, but I'll survive.

You and me both. That 3 hour drive home is a killer. I'm thrilled that this competition has grown again. Lots of great teams. Not looking forward to the 8:30 am meet time I'm sure I'm going to have, but I'll survive.
And i was just complaining to someone about my 12noon meet time. (Which I still think is unnecessary for a team that doesnt warm up until 8pm)

And i was just complaining to someone about my 12noon meet time. (Which I still think is unnecessary for a team that doesnt warm up until 8pm)

Are they making you watch the other teams? That seems a bit early for the more seasoned athletes of an open team ;)

Are they making you watch the other teams? That seems a bit early for the more seasoned athletes of an open team ;)
Apparently we need to "walk through the routine so we feel comfortable"
I'd rather go watch starlites and supercells!

Apparently we need to "walk through the routine so we feel comfortable"
I'd rather go watch starlites and supercells!

You need to walk through for 8 hours? lol. Hopefully that'll change for you.

This is the first comp. all year that we dont have to be up at the butt crack of dawn!!! our earliest team is on at 11:35! So excited!!!

The 1st draft of the sch. comes out tmrw!! Upset there's only 3 teams in Jr. Coed 3, was hoping to go against a bunch of teams. But at least the teams In the division are good!!! And excited about Sm. Jr. 2 B division it's good competition!!!

I really like your teams - I enjoyed them at Hartford last year!!

This is the first comp. all year that we dont have to be up at the butt crack of dawn!!! our earliest team is on at 11:35! So excited!!!

No...Thats us..LOL!! I will most likely have to be there at 7amish!! That does not make for a happy cp:rolleyes:

No...Thats us..LOL!! I will most likely have to be there at 7amish!! That does not make for a happy cp:rolleyes:

actually as bad as it is to be up early, i have to say that it is kind of nice to get it over and done with. you dont have to sit around and think about it all day.

actually as bad as it is to be up early, i have to say that it is kind of nice to get it over and done with. you dont have to sit around and think about it all day.

Thats a good way to think about it but I'll you know how I feel on sat. when Im up at the crack of dawn...lol;)

I love the times the 2 teams I coach will be competing one at 12:30 one at like 1:45 don't have to be up too early but still early enough to get it done nice and early =] ..

Any fierceboards wanna meet up & trade shirts, PM me :)

Back