All-Star Allstar Challenge Atlantis Baltimore?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheer tyme junior legacy isn't on there. they're large J3...i wonder if they'll split junior 3 large and small now since there was only one other large team.....

they may, we will have to see it does look like they split other divisions when there were 2 lg teams

The 1st draft of the sch. comes out tmrw!! Upset there's only 3 teams in Jr. Coed 3, was hoping to go against a bunch of teams. But at least the teams In the division are good!!! And excited about Sm. Jr. 2 B division it's good competition!!!

I forgot how this competition is a big one for Northeast/CT teams. Very excited to see this one! Also, it's interesting to note how plenty of 'large' teams hover around lower 30s or upper 20s..

Does anyone find it extremely annoying that the scheduel for such a huge competition is not up yet! We live like 5-6 hours away and as a coach many parents are asking if it's possible to leave Sunday night after awards but I have no info. I know the general sch. is out but last time I went by a general sch. are awards were like 5 hours earlier then it stated

and they must be rotating judging panels (not saying panel judging, i mean a whole panel getting up and leaving and a different one going in) because there is only 1- 20 minute break in the entire day. Thats pretty cool

Back