All-Star Americheer Buckeye Open Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ceacea

Cheer Parent
Jul 20, 2011
I'm pretty sure this is the first comp awarding World's bids again this year. I think we can count on the local teams (Matrix, Step 1, Buckeye Cheer Elite and so on) to show up. I'm hoping FCA will be back this year and I've heard rumor that at least one Cheer Extreme team my be coming. :) Is anyone else coming to this comp? It really sounds like it's going to be a blast.

In the past it has been the first competition to award World's Bids. Several solid programs go there each year, although the number of teams has dropped off a bit the past few years. I have heard the rumor from several sources about CEA looking into coming to that event, but of course as with all events, you don't always know for sure until the day of the event.

If they come it will definitely make things there very, very interesting.

Cheer Fusion is making this our first comp for the Senior Hip Hop and Senior Co-Ed 4 teams. We're really excited to attend!! This will be our first time performing the team who was in the building when it collapsed so if you guys are around, we'd love all the support to help the team!!

Steel city will be there in full support :) I'm sure the entire cheer community will be there as well. So much respect for your program!

I'm pretty sure this is the first comp awarding World's bids again this year. I think we can count on the local teams (Matrix, Step 1, Buckeye Cheer Elite and so on) to show up. I'm hoping FCA will be back this year and I've heard rumor that at least one Cheer Extreme team my be coming. :) Is anyone else coming to this comp? It really sounds like it's going to be a blast.

FCA isn't going this year. :(

Cheer Fusion is making this our first comp for the Senior Hip Hop and Senior Co-Ed 4 teams. We're really excited to attend!! This will be our first time performing the team who was in the building when it collapsed so if you guys are around, we'd love all the support to help the team!!
I'll bet you've got some awesome voiceover opportunities! Something about huffing, puffing and NOT blowing your house down :) good luck!

I'll bet you've got some awesome voiceover opportunities! Something about huffing, puffing and NOT blowing your house down :) good luck!
Thank you!!!!

Our music guy really did an amazing job on all our mixes. Our Senior 4 team opens up with "We're strong & you knew it, but we lived through it. Toppled the beams & ripped the seams. You can take our gym but not our dream."

Thank you!!!!

Our music guy really did an amazing job on all our mixes. Our Senior 4 team opens up with "We're strong & you knew it, but we lived through it. Toppled the beams & ripped the seams. You can take our gym but not our dream."
OMG that's awesome!

I'm so not ready for that walk from the food court to the arena haha! Every year it feeling like I'm walking for days!

I recommend walking across the street to the North Market that is next to Hampton Inn. It has a variety of vendors with good food. My favorite is the spagetti vendor (sorry forget name). The North Market is open from 8-5 on Saturdays and 12-5 on Sundays. www.northmarket.com

Back