All-Star An Athlete's Statement To The Fierce Board:

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the post from Maddie. Well spoken and classy. And coming from me, i think most will agree that's saying a lot

If this is her first time posting on this forum shouldn't this be posted in the newbie section? Just saying...

However, i don't think this is an unreasonable question. I think she has a very valid point.

StarshipTrooper needs to write a book on his parenting strategies, he should be very proud.

Maddie- Literally from the second you walked on the floor I couldn't take my eyes of you. You are such a natural and confident performer.

Always remember that people don't hate on the bad teams/athletes... Some people are jealous and are looking for any excuse to pull someone down to try and make themselves feel better.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the post from Maddie. Well spoken and classy. And coming from me, i think most will agree that's saying a lot

However, i don't think this is an unreasonable question. I think she has a very valid point.

Great question for admin but I feel for this thread it wasnt the best spot for the topic seeing as we are trying to focus on the positives and not point out every little thing someone does.

I think that she fully deserves to come out with a statement such as this for all " cheerlebrities" that have the online support and bashings, so I wouldn't be surprised if an admin let her post in the Allstar section for all to see..

This just goes to prove what a truly amazing person you are before cheerleading. In the long run it is just cheerleading, something that should make you smile!!!! We all love you Maddie!!! Thanks for being such an amazing role model for all of my athletes!!!!

Well said. It's so easy to hide behind the screen and spew hateful things with no real consequence to you. These "fans" forget that it's kids we're watching, they are not perfect and that they all have feelings.

Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean you should state it. A bad day is hard enough without every "expert" telling you how bad you are. It's sad how crazed these people are.

In response to the newbie thing, admins have the ability to skip the wait. It has happened before when something needed to be said.

Great question for admin but I feel for this thread it wasnt the best spot for the topic seeing as we are trying to focus on the positives and not point out every little thing someone does.

I think that she fully deserves to come out with a statement such as this for all " cheerlebrities" that have the online support and bashings, so I wouldn't be surprised if an admin let her post in the Allstar section for all to see..
this is the best place for it...have you noticed how much bashing goes on here? Maddie is CLASS....period!

this is the best place for it...have you noticed how much bashing goes on here? Maddie is CLASS....period!

I wasn't talking about maddie... I was talking about the person saying shouldn't this be in The newbie section since she has never posted on here.. I said that question about her being able to skip the newbie thing is a question for admin since none of us know..

Very well said Maddie! It's nice to know that there are people out there that still have such a kind and loving heart.

I just hate how last year people were mad she didn't tumble, now she tumbles and they don't speak of it. Maddie is a wonderful athlete, regardless of falls or busts, that happens to the best of us. You know what she does about it? She fights for it!
Maddie, you are amazing.

@lakefanatic this is what I was replying to..

If this is her first time posting on this forum shouldn't this be posted in the newbie section? Just saying...

Then someone said I think this is a valid question...

That is when I said this is a question for admin, not appropriate for this thread. If you read through all the post you will see..

& for the record I am a huge fan of what Maddie stands for!!

Back