All-Star An Athlete's Statement To The Fierce Board:

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maddie - I tried just posting this too your wall but it wouldn't let me because it was too long. Anyways..

For every rude tweet, you have one hundred little girls still practically worshipping you. Thanks for being a positive role model to everyone in the cheer industry. Anyone who hates on you is pathetic, because the ONLY reason someone could possibly have is jealousy. People hate what they can't imitate. From the second you walked on stage my eyes were drawn to you. You have a presence that can't be taught. You look so confident and natural... and of course GORGEOUS in the air. I can't wait to see what you have to show the rest of the season. You are an amazing athlete, girl, and role model. Stay beautiful and long live!

Love,
W2W

@lakefanatic this is what I was replying to..

Then someone said I think this is a valid question...
U
That is when I said this is a question for admin, not appropriate for this thread. If you read through all the post you will see..

& for the record I am a huge fan of what Maddie stands for!!
Oops... My bad... Sorry...:)

Maddie,

I don't have much to say to you, I don't know you and I wont pretend that I do. All I know is that I have people who hate on me and the pressure of 20-30 people hating all at once is insane I can't even fathom what it's like to be in your shoes, but when I feel especially hated I watch this:

-I have already erased this video once. Not appropriate for the board.-TealFan

Sweetie,

The only thing I have to say is don't worry your pretty head about it..there is so much more in life to worry about..You are going to start college soon on a great scholarship. So what, you fell...people do...This is a board...or facebook or twitter...worry about what you think about yourself and your REAL friends and family think about you. I know my daughter looks up to you and wants to meet you at worlds. Have a great day and a wonderful season. Love and Blessings.

Way to go Maddie!! Your such a class act and you represent the sport we all love so well. To all the haters out there I say still wanna hate thats your loss ;)

Maddie, you are a class act and I have nothing but respect for you.You handle yourself with such grace and poise regardless of the situation, and I wish you nothing but the best for the future. You'll obviously be successful with whatever you choose to do.

My daughter was able to get a picture with you this weekend at Jamfest Super Nationals. Thank you so much!! You made her day!!! I will have to post when I get a minute. Good luck in everything you do. You're amazing to us, and so many others:)

Back