All-Star Annique's Nook

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 3, 2014
Anyone else burned by Annique's Nook? I bought a doll uniform from them and had a really poor experience.

I have a Facebook group about my experience. It's called Annique's Nook Situation. Look it up! She is a demon.

I've never heard of her, looked at her FB and realized she just did a uniform for a local gym. Hopefully they like what they paid for. I saw your pictures too...eek!

We used her once...loved the uni and I don't think we had any issues, though I always thought we got lucky. I know many gyms have horror stories.

I got my uniform. In March.. When we placed an order in September specifically for Christmas. I was furious but no know from the Facebook responses that I was lucky to get one at all.

I have a Facebook group about my experience. It's called Annique's Nook Situation. Look it up! She is a demon.
That's you? Wow. My uniform's quality was good (although the bow was a joke). It was the customer service I did (and still do) have a big issue with.

Had I known about the company's terrible reputation, I never would have ordered from them. Unfortunately they seem to remove or edit negative reviews on their own web site. They've removed their Etsy shop so buyers can't leave independent feedback. And they block social media comments.

Had I known about the company's terrible reputation, I never would have ordered from them. Unfortunately they seem to remove or edit negative reviews on their own web site. They've removed their Etsy shop so buyers can't leave independent feedback. And they block social media comments.
Wow. Just sell a good product in the first place and you won't have that problem.

How much money does she owe people?

Ugh....just bought some cheer shoe covers for my CP and a friend. She brought them to our competition Saturday. Just tried them on CP's shoes....and they won't go over! It seems like the size is right, but the elastic opening at the top is too small. Same thing on my friend's CP's shoes as well.

Edited to add: received a phone call this morning and she said that they will happily fix/replace the shoe covers for CP and her friend!

Last edited:
^^^Enlighten me...what are cheer shoe covers? I'm in my 7th year in this rodeo & thought I had seen, if not purchased, every cheer-related gegaw and gizmo that has ever been produced! Can't believe one slipped by me!

^^^Enlighten me...what are cheer shoe covers? I'm in my 7th year in this rodeo & thought I had seen, if not purchased, every cheer-related gegaw and gizmo that has ever been produced! Can't believe one slipped by me!
I once had some called "Cheer Sox". They're basically protectors for your shoes so that they stay white while you're walking place to place. They had little bows on the toes. I guess this is the same idea, but for a doll.

I once had some called "Cheer Sox". They're basically protectors for your shoes so that they stay white while you're walking place to place. They had little bows on the toes. I guess this is the same idea, but for a doll.
That's exactly what they are for, but for CP, not her doll LOL...sorry; A.N. makes them and a few other things not related to doll stuff!

Back