All-Star Annique's Nook

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So newbie's can rate other people's posts outside of the Newbie section while they are still within the 72 hour holding period?

Since we know you're reading this.... It's generally not considered gossip if it's supports by facts.
Yes, they can. I don't see any posts with her rating anything in this thread yet though, am I missing it?

Oh whoops. I just assumed the newbie who was posting on Tuesday morning and gave a negative rating for one of these comments was her. My bad :oops:

I haven't gotten any negative ratings from anyone from here yet! (Lol I should probably delete that) I did tell her and her "assistant" that when they refused to fix my hot mess uniform that I would be sure to tell every single person that could be bothered to listen that she was practicing very poor business ethics. I offered to take down the Facebook page and issue a public apology if she made good on the deal but she was not interested.

She did offer to "fix" the one I had if I returned it to her, but since after I went to Facebook and the Internet to research it I discovered most people never recieved one at all, I wasn't about to return the uniform since I couldn't get my money back. Besides, the way the crystals drug the glue across the fabric had ruined it beyond repair anyway.

I haven't gotten any negative ratings from anyone from here yet! (Lol I should probably delete that) I did tell her and her "assistant" that when they refused to fix my hot mess uniform that I would be sure to tell every single person that could be bothered to listen that she was practicing very poor business ethics. I offered to take down the Facebook page and issue a public apology if she made good on the deal but she was not interested.

She did offer to "fix" the one I had if I returned it to her, but since after I went to Facebook and the Internet to research it I discovered most people never recieved one at all, I wasn't about to return the uniform since I couldn't get my money back. Besides, the way the crystals drug the glue across the fabric had ruined it beyond repair anyway.
Did you actually speak to her? I'm convinced there is no "Annique". I just can't believe a person would put her name on a business then let it be operated so poorly. She must have no shame.

So newbie's can rate other people's posts outside of the Newbie section while they are still within the 72 hour holding period?

Since we know you're reading this.... It's generally not considered gossip if it's supports by facts.
*aggressively shoves popcorn into mouth*

Did you actually speak to her? I'm convinced there is no "Annique". I just can't believe a person would put her name on a business then let it be operated so poorly. She must have no shame.

If there isn't, then someone created a username with that specific name it, and they linked their profile with her website.

Her name is Teajai.. I believe that's how it's spelled. Annique was her name in her high school French class. Believe me, I have done my homework on this situation.

Back