All-Star Annique's Nook

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow. Just sell a good product in the first place and you won't have that problem.

How much money does she owe people?
She doesn't owe me any money (unless you count interest on my $140 that she had for 9+ months before I got the uniform). She owes me a skort that should have been delivered instead of shorts.

She doesn't owe me any money (unless you count interest on my $140 that she had for 9+ months before I got the uniform). She owes me a skort that should have been delivered instead of shorts.

Yeah you won't be receiving those. My Facebook page I mentioned above has extensive pictures of the problems she refused to fix, including but not limited to her just plain not making it look like the actual uniform. Awful.

Yeah you won't be receiving those. My Facebook page I mentioned above has extensive pictures of the problems she refused to fix, including but not limited to her just plain not making it look like the actual uniform. Awful.

Looks like someone caught wind you all were discussing her... Cue her reply in 72 hours... (or whatever the waiting time is!)

I will say; I received a phone call this morning and she said she will happily replace them for my friend and I! Good to know!

This is a two cheer comps in one day kind of weekend for me and I really don't have time for her utter ridiculousness to show up. This thread has brought more attention and more replies to my Facebook page though. Thankfully, now this thread will show up on google when people search for her too. I am amazed that she has stayed in business.

If anyone needs a recommendation for a AG doll uniform maker please PM me for the name of someone who does every uniform flawlessly and with impeccable precision. I don't want to put her name in her because I don't want her name associated with this woman!

We bought cheer sox's from her the order took a long time and they blamed me but I provided the details they had wanted. I got them but I had to seriously stay on top of them and it was much later than planned.

Back