All-Star Annique's Nook

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Methinks she decided it wasn't a good idea to come here after all.
Methinks she's trying to figure out when she should finally make her debut, but in a way that will protect her from the wrath of the FBLM (Fierceboard lynch mob).

Sorry honey, but you can't take people's money and not deliver (or give them less than what they paid for). That just foul and unprofessional, and the cheer world is very small.

We're waiting.

Last edited:
Methinks she's trying to figure out when she should finally make her debut, but in a way that will protect her from the wrath of the FBLM (Fierceboard lynch mob).

Sorry honey, but you can't take people's money and not deliver (or give them less than what they paid for). That just foul and unprofessional, and the cheer world is very small.

We're waiting.

Ye dame has runneth far and wide for ye feareth the fire of the fiery dragons.

Hah, this is fun.

I bet she's still creeping around. If so, let her creep. If these comments don't make her change her ways, than she should consider not running a business. The cheer world is a pretty small world and once a bad reputation gets around, it's hard to change it. She's said plenty about her integrity by not defending herself. And she's said plenty about her character by not apologizing.

We're waiting.
Her reputation precedes her and is the reason myself and many other gym owners will not use her services, nor recommend them to others. The cheer world is too small to be shady and not be found out. Ask "Wild About Cheer" before they imploded.

What is "Wild About Cheer"?
It was a facebook page/shop that offered a variety really cool cheer items. Hats, bags, bling, etc. I actually ordered a bag for my daughter and had no issues. But shortly after, it totally imploded with her accepting a lot of money for Nfinity bags and other orders and never delivering. When it was brought to public attention, the Facebook Page, her personal and business account all went poof...along with a lot of people's money.

It was a facebook page/shop that offered a variety really cool cheer items. Hats, bags, bling, etc. I actually ordered a bag for my daughter and had no issues. But shortly after, it totally imploded with her accepting a lot of money for Nfinity bags and other orders and never delivering. When it was brought to public attention, the Facebook Page, her personal and business account all went poof...along with a lot of people's money.
SMH.

Back