All-Star Batc Updates !

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im not for or against this type of scoring, but the arguements so far are that performances from both days are somehow compared to each other when getting scored.

If they are scored correctly, your scores each day should be independent of each other. The only thing that gets compared on your scoresheet is the final number at the bottom. If you really want to win under this type of scoring you should do the same thing as any other scoring system - do well both days.

I must be crazy lol...I sweeeaarrrr center flyer is on F5? Maybe it just looks like her.

Nope she is not on F5. She was on F5 in the beginning of the season before they started competing but due to an injury she was out for several months.

in our opening right before our first stunts we have a lil flip over pyramid and only 2 outta 3 catchers caught. and yes this is very true i cant wait! aww thanks i love her <3
I used to love being in the gym with Tay! She's a great tumbler and cheerleader:) wish I was still with md twisters...miss being in the states entirely..oohhhh canada...lol

I would like to give a shout out to the ladies of F5 from what I hear they hit their routine both days, and that is an accomplishment for anyone to that:D

AT LARGES
dream all stars sm limited
elite cheer small limited
planet cheer ioc5
fire and ice large limited
comet all stars small senior
jersey pride small senior
virginia wild small senior
crimson heat small senior
hot cheer small limited
elite cheer michigan small senior 5 got one?

I would like to give a shout out to the ladies of F5 from what I hear they hit their routine both days, and that is an accomplishment for anyone to that:D

it was a moral victory in every sense of the phrase. nothing better than a team rising to the occasion-- evening barring injuries. congratulations to F5 and SE on that part.

F5 had a girl from Weathergirls fill in yesterday, she was already back with them when the injury happened (is my understanding), not sure if they asked for extra time, but looked like they came on the floor and did what they needed to do, so if they aren't complaining about it, i don't think anyone here should be. JMO

sorry but it wasnt a girl from weathergirls. It was a girl who was on f5 but is out due to a knee injury.

sorry but it wasnt a girl from weathergirls. It was a girl who was on f5 but is out due to a knee injury.
I thought she was now competing with weathergirls (I had heard that she was just recently released to cheer/tumble), but I could easily be mistaken about that. Anyway kudos to her!

I thought she was now competing with weathergirls (I had heard that she was just recently released to cheer/tumble), but I could easily be mistaken about that. Anyway kudos to her!

No she is released but she is out for the rest of the year. She had an acl injury & she isn't doing weathergirls. The point flyer on weathergirls was out for a broken ankle but is back. She was originally on F5 before her injury as well. 2 different girls. Both were on F5 but only one is now on weathergirls.

Wasn't a fan of the awards either. It made the waiting for whoever won each divsion way too long and really kinda made anyone in 3rd place or lower seem like there perfomance didn't matter so much. 3rd out of say14- 15 teams isn't any small accomplishment . There was some really tough competition in many of the divsions so ...idk it seemed like these teams were just sorta brushed aside in a way.
i agree on top of that awards for j1 was moved wayyyyyyy ahead of schedule that our girls werent there and no one decided to call any coaches. our girls were upset most were crying. only one girl was there and her and i went up to accept the award me as a parent i had to the lil girl was upset and terrified to go up alone. our girls was watching our dance team compete in the maryland room. awards was suppose to be at 11:15 i think awards started at 15-20 mins early and it was quick like to get the show moving by 11:08 our girls were there and missed there award :( it was very upsetting

Back