All-Star Battle At The Capitol

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheerlegal said:
Md Twisters is bringing everybody except Tiny 1 and I think Mini 1.... so for us that means.....
Youth 1 small
youth 2 small
youth 2 Large
Jr 3 small
Jr 3 Large
Jr 4 Large
Jr 5 Large
Sr 1 Small
Sr 2 Large
Sr. 3 Small
Sr. 3 Large
Sr. 4.2 Small
Sr. 4 Small
Sr. 5 Restricted
Sr. 5 Small
Sr. 5 Medium
Sr. 5 Large
Sr. 5 Medium Coed
2 dance teams
2 Special Needs teams
*Not sure about Black Ice, but I dont think they went last year, so I am guessing not this year either*

I thought black ice went last year? .. Or maybe that was the yr. b4 but I coulda swore they were there last year too.

CatsCoach113 said:
I thought black ice went last year? .. Or maybe that was the yr. b4 but I coulda swore they were there last year too.

They didn't come last year since they were not eligible for a paid bid.

So excited to see everyone at battle :D
I love this venue, it feels like we have the whole town to ourselves. The first year was really bad, overcrowded, people standing everywhere, I was in line forever to get tickets, restaurants were not prepared, etc. BUt last year, they made so many changes that everything ran smoothly. Make sure you buy tickets on Friday night, the lines tend to be very long on Saturday. Lets hope for another GREAT competition. Good Luck Everyone! :)

ShawnsDadof4 said:
Look whos coming : http://www.gocoastal.com/Events/LookWhoIsComing/BATCAllstarDance.pdf

Wow this is going to be a great comp:) , wish we (NJSE) was going to this one, but looks like we are at Spirit Fest Nationals Hartford, Conn!!

Thanks! They must have just put that up, it wasn't there the other day! And spirit fest is a great comp. we usually go but because it's the same weekend as battle we aren't this yr.

Back