All-Star Battle At The Capitol

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw that too! I guess someone was sleeping when they signed that contract.
And my team was going to be competing here as of the beginning of the week. So i was looking up costs of rooms and the cheapest i saw was $299 a night.

Maybe they have a lot they need to get rid of.

And my team was going to be competing here as of the beginning of the week. So i was looking up costs of rooms and the cheapest i saw was $299 a night.

i just called about the groupon availability for that friday and saturday (2nd and 3rd) and they do not have any more rooms left for the groupon rates. to my understanding they have the rooms that groupon is offering (executive suites) available for that weekend but they said they only allotted a certain amount of them for the groupon rate and non of those rooms are available anymore...

NO ONE BUY THE GROUPON IF YOU PLAN ON USING IT FOR BATTLE AT THE CAPITOL BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT IT FOR THAT WEEKEND ANY MORE!

Try looking for hotels in Oxon Hill.... Its 5 minutes away by car and I am sure not $299.00 a nite.... Good Luck...

Try looking for hotels in Oxon Hill.... Its 5 minutes away by car and I am sure not $299.00 a nite.... Good Luck...
Oh i found a decent amount of cheap ones in alexandria, but were not going anymore.

Cheer Extreme Kville & Salem will be there ! not sure which divisions though. (besides the given ones...lg allgirl 5, etc)

Probably one of my most favorite comps!! Very well run and the area is beautiful!!
Our gym always stays right at the gaylord & also at the Hampton Inn right across from the comp.

How many bids are they giving out? I am sure it is on the website, but I figured I'd ask if anyone knew off hand

It is also in the wiki. 3 paid, 9 at large
1 coed, 1 all girl, 1 to a small team.

I have a feeling a tentative sch. will be up tmrw. or Wednesday. The other coach in our gym seems to remember it going up on a Tuesday last year lol .. IDK why she remembers that, but I hope she's right, I'm dying to see the sch.!!!

Back