All-Star Battle At The Capitol

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ECM, but you guys were definitely up there too, correct? We heard you guys yelling for Taylor and Ryan :)
Yes we were! We really liked their dance for day two, ahaha I could not believe my eyes when I saw that. You guys looked great!

I wish I could've met you all this weekend, I'm going to try to plan better next year. I will be at Worlds though, it's in my backyard and we go every year :)

so just
point dancer is giving it to me!
wondering first if anyone has a video of wg from day one and second where did the flyer on center of wg last year go the blond one she was so fierce i wish this years weather girls had more energy it jut looked like they were dead up there barely anyone was even smiling or looking up i hope they improve i still believe in the weather girls i just want more

I have some more great stuff to share from this weekend -
Having a huge hug fest with F5 Jason.
Seeing every team go soo crazy when they got their bids -whether it was at large or paid every team was so excited! loved it!
Being so so impressed with the whole Ellenwood program. Every one of their teams that i saw was great! Especially their tiny's! I have NEVER seen a tiny team look that good! i would LOVE to know how they get them like that!!
My senior 3 team before awards getting a whole bunch of teams dancing & just having a great time. Love these girls!!
I know i'll come up with more stuff. despite some disappointments, it was such a great time with my gym, coaches and our wonderful families!

so just
wondering first if anyone has a video of wg from day one and second where did the flyer on center of wg last year go the blond one she was so fierce i wish this years weather girls had more energy it jut looked like they were dead up there barely anyone was even smiling or looking up i hope they improve i still believe in the weather girls i just want more

Logan doesn't cheer anymore

Back