All-Star Battle At The Capitol

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you!!!! I was so happy at awards when they called out Jr Elite as the winners. We were all baffled on Saturday!! Jaydah was so excited to watch them on Sunday! Congrats on the win and your daughter is amazing.
I wish I could have met you this past weekend :(

I wish you could have too. I watched you both days and I was so proud of your team for working the dance day 1 and doing amazing day 2! Can't wait to watch you all again!
thank you sooo much ! :))) day 1 was really rough for all of us.. I was the main tumbler who slammed to the floor.. but , we just wanted to prove to everyone on day 2 that we could really do it and I feel like we did :)

thank you sooo much ! :))) day 1 was really rough for all of us.. I was the main tumbler who slammed to the floor.. but , we just wanted to prove to everyone on day 2 that we could really do it and I feel like we did :)
You got back up and kept on going. I can see you all work hard and it is paying off!!! Tough days bring teams closer and make you want it more. We had a rough weekend too! Our kids went out and did their best and looked great but this weekend their best was not quite good enough. They are all ready to get back to the gym and work even harder!!!

You got back up and kept on going. I can see you all work hard and it is paying off!!! Tough days bring teams closer and make you want it more. We had a rough weekend too! Our kids went out and did their best and looked great but this weekend their best was not quite good enough. They are all ready to get back to the gym and work even harder!!!
so are we :) thank you again sooo much ! :) your CP and her team did phenomenal as well :)

We had complete strangers cheering for our open team. I don't know who they were or where they were from, but we appreciated the extra claps. Thank you mystery folk (even if all you wanted was better seats for awards. ;))
What team are you from?

Thank you!!!! I was so happy at awards when they called out Jr Elite as the winners. We were all baffled on Saturday!! Jaydah was so excited to watch them on Sunday! Congrats on the win and your daughter is amazing.

My CP ran into some of the J5 girls this weekend…..I must say….they were the most polite girls we met.
The sportsmanship that J5 showed Jr. Elite was incredible this weekend. :)

My CP ran into some of the J5 girls this weekend…..I must say….they were the most polite girls we met.
The sportsmanship that J5 showed Jr. Elite was incredible this weekend. :)
Glad to hear that!!! We all enjoyed watching your team and meeting some of the kids and parents.

Back