All-Star Battle At The Capitol

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought the whole point of a warmup was to warm up skills? Maybe we should fix them if they aren't doing their job and athletes don't feel properly prepared..

I understand I just think it's a little harsh to ASSUME that she (or whomever) is lacking confidence. The fact she executes her skills perfectly should maybe be taken into account that maybe she was just preparing her body one last time for all the twisting that will occur in the upcoming 2 minutes. I just feel like the kids have enough pressure on them and if she takes a second to loosen up...let her do her thing. SHE in particular is not one of the kids whose skill landing ability should be question. I've seen her in action...she can do that pass in pajamas blind folded wearing heels on skies. However, I respect your opinion ;)
Just clarifying things here, i am in no way assuming (her specifically) lacking confidence. i have nothing against her she just happened to be in the nearest video where i could explain what i was talking about. This is only about the girls that do the crazy drills and don't land them. if they do the crazy drills and land by all means do it. Will it bother me ? yes. It just really bothers me when an athlete will do it and crash down and fall and i'm just worried that they might get hurt doing it like that :confused: sorry if i offended you..

Just clarifying things here, i am in no way assuming (her specifically) lacking confidence. i have nothing against her she just happened to be in the nearest video where i could explain what i was talking about. This is only about the girls that do the crazy drills and don't land them. if they do the crazy drills and land by all means do it. Will it bother me ? yes. It just really bothers me when an athlete will do it and crash down and fall and i'm just worried that they might get hurt doing it like that :confused: sorry if i offended you..

I wasn't offended LOL everybody is entitled to their opinion :)

That's my baby at 3:30. Side basing with the left leg knee brace!!! And tumbling at 4:09. LOL

(You're baby looked GOOD) THE J 5. I had no idea they were called that. I love it!!!
Thank you!!!! I was so happy at awards when they called out Jr Elite as the winners. We were all baffled on Saturday!! Jaydah was so excited to watch them on Sunday! Congrats on the win and your daughter is amazing.

Back