All-Star Beast Of The East - Ac, Nj January 16-17, 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Both CPs will be there with CJA... I'm crossing my fingers cause last season with our other gym me and my daughter both got the stomach flu 12 hours before she had to compete. Needless to say if anyone noticed a woman passed out in one of the arena/halls like sprawled on the chairs... That was this lady right here lol no shame lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is still needing hotel rooms, I have a few. Our gym is not going. I have Marriott Vacation Club villas just outside of AC.

If anyone is still needing hotel rooms, I have a few. Our gym is not going. I have Marriott Vacation Club villas just outside of AC.
Hey can u pm me prices?

Just added this comp to our schedule!! Anyone know when the performance order comes out?

Just added this comp to our schedule!! Anyone know when the performance order comes out?

Unrelated to the comp but is your team not performing at showcase this weekend? I don't think I saw your team on the schedule. I'll be there so I was wondering!

Unrelated to the comp but is your team not performing at showcase this weekend? I don't think I saw your team on the schedule. I'll be there so I was wondering!

We decided not to because we just finished up our routine, so we're not really ready yet. So AC is our first performance!

We decided not to because we just finished up our routine, so we're not really ready yet. So AC is our first performance!

Ah too bad! I went to AC last year to watch but not sure if I'll make it. If I don't I'll go I'll be at Athletic in Providence, will you guys be there?

Back