OT Bedrooms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
You could switch to a plain white bedding, and add some prints to the walls with large white areas to break up the colors.
And look at some of the throw pillows on wanelo and etsy. You could easily switch to white bedding and get one of those cute monogram pillows in the colors of your walls! And they also have other designs!

Double post sorry:oops:

One of my friends did 3 of her walls a really light colored Tiffany blue and then had one wall light grey and white chevron and bought a huge Tiffany blue monogram sticker off of etsy to put in the middle. It looks so pretty. I wish I had a picture.

Double post sorry:oops:

One of my friends did 3 of her walls a really light colored Tiffany blue and then had one wall light grey and white chevron and bought a huge Tiffany blue monogram sticker off of etsy to put in the middle. It looks so pretty. I wish I had a picture.
I'm really considering tiffany blue walls and chevron accent pieces!

I'm really considering tiffany blue walls and chevron accent pieces!
I'm trying to convince my dad to let me redo my room. I can keep my wall color, I don't mind the light purple but I really want to chevron the wall behind my bed and put a monogram... Im only here every other weekend though so I font know if it would be worth the effort... Lol. If I could take the size of my room and my closet at my dads and switch it with my moms I would be so happy. I have a queen size bed, a desk, a dresser, a couch, bedside tables, and a tv stand at my dads in my room plus a walk in closet. And I could fit more furniture if I really wanted... At my moms I have a dresser, a desk, a twin bed, and a shelves and they're all basically touching. And my closet is overflowing. I. need. to. switch. Lol. Sorry I'm pretty much talking to myself there.
I had a leak in my wall at my moms from our gutters so insurance will pay for new carpet. I really want hardwood floors and they have to repaint the wall that leaked, so I'm trying to convince my mom to let me paint it a different color.... Fingers crossed.

I have a blue, black, and white theme room. This picture is really awkward because it's a panaroma picture. The wall my bed is on really isn't as small as it looks. And I plan on getting black curtains :)

2uf6lhx.jpg

I have a Tiffany colored room. My only tip is, because it is such a light color you need to get a wall paint which can be cleaned easily. The dirt will show on the light blue walls. Good luck :)

I JUST redid my room and it's all tiffany, black & white! I live in my garage/backhouse (sounds weird I know, lol but it's basically like my own apartment back there) so one wall is the garage door but the 3 other walls are tiffany. I'll take a picture when I'm home later and post it :) it's actually not even done yet because I currently have an antique daybed in place of a couch (which I need to get) and I still need a couple more things but I love the color scheme!

I love my room at my parents house...I did it when we first moved in about 12 years ago--the walls are a teal/turquoise green, and we ragged over them with white, and it perfectly matches my bedspread (although, that is currently on my bed in my apartment so I have a makeshift pink, extra bedspread when I'm here. And I just have so much decoration all over my room walls/ceilings. I haven't lived at home for about 5 years, and I still don't want my parents to paint it white and open it up as another guest room or office. It pains me to think of it. haha. When it's clean (hopefully later today) I'll take a picture of it and post it.

I can't really paint the walls in my apartment, so my room there is pretty dull...but I am looking at getting all new bedding and stuff when I graduate in May (because I'm possibly relocating 1400 miles away and I have an excuse to buy new things there instead of moving everything). I still won't be able to paint walls, but whatever.

this is my bedroom. we tought that it would look too busy if the wallpaper would cover the whole wall so we made it look like a painting or something. we are going to use black, silver, white and a little bit pink in my room. its not ready jet, we are gonna put some lights above the wallpaper and add some pillows and stuff. ignore my messy bookshelf haha
2jfxff7.jpg

Back