OT Belly Button Piercing?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just got my belly button and my tragus pierced about 2 months ago!
My tragus didn't hurt at all, but it got sore like any other cartilage. My belly button hurt worse to get pierced, but after a few day it didn't hurt to move it and only hurt when I brushed it unexpectedly. I would wait until off season to get anything pierced, especially your belly button since it can close up so quick. Girls would be running to poke their rings through during breaks haha.

I also wouldn't go to Claire's to get my ears pierced! They just use a needle but tattoo parlors usually use hollow needles that kind of punch the skin out so it heels better and won't close up as fast. I'm not sure if that's true for everywhere, but it's what I've heard.

I just got my belly button and my tragus pierced about 2 months ago!
My tragus didn't hurt at all, but it got sore like any other cartilage. My belly button hurt worse to get pierced, but after a few day it didn't hurt to move it and only hurt when I brushed it unexpectedly. I would wait until off season to get anything pierced, especially your belly button since it can close up so quick. Girls would be running to poke their rings through during breaks haha.

I also wouldn't go to Claire's to get my ears pierced! They just use a needle but tattoo parlors usually use hollow needles that kind of punch the skin out so it heels better and won't close up as fast. I'm not sure if that's true for everywhere, but it's what I've heard.
Guilty...:oops: and after every competition! WAIT UNTIL SUMMER LADIES.

I just got mine done last week and ive been doing standing tucks and it doesnt hurt but im still scared to do anything with a back handspring because it stretches it out. How long did it take before it didnt hurt to do running tumbling or anything with a handspring?

I just got mine done last week and ive been doing standing tucks and it doesnt hurt but im still scared to do anything with a back handspring because it stretches it out. How long did it take before it didnt hurt to do running tumbling or anything with a handspring?

I was tumbling the next day when I got my pierced throwing all my normal tumbling passes.

I think it depends on who does it. It's a trend where I'm from to go to someone who pierces out of their house for piercings (scary). My friend got someone to do her belly button and she was in pain, however people with legit piercings have been better.

Back