Best Coaching Quals In Uk

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

HannahLou I know how you feel, I was really nervous once I decided to do mine but it really is ok.
Just learn the material and it will go so fast you will be surprised how quickly you are finished.
What levels are you doing?
Good luck and if you have any questions feel free to send me a message, I only did all mine in August so its still fresh in my head, well kinda fresh:D

Thanks very much for the reply KKinsley. I think Im so nervous because it is with Tori, probably the most esteemed coach in the UK!! Im sure she will be lovely, Im just nervous that I will explain things in a different way to how they do in the print out. Im only doing level 1 & 2 stunting, tumbling and tosses (2) as I havent done USASF before.

I am very confident that I know my stuff at these levels and am a stickler for drills/progression, I just dont do exams very well haha. Makes me feel like I am back at school!

Does anyone know how long the qual last?
And if I did 3 and 4 in a years time, would I have to redo 1 and 2 when they run out or once you do the next level do u not need to worry about the previous ones?

I'm not sure how long you have before you have to recredential but but there should be info on the usasf site about it.

I know what you mean about exams, I felt like I was back in school I was that nervous before hand.
As long as you know your stuff and believe in yourself I'm sure you will sail through

Qualifications IASF last 3 years and you only have to redo the highest level you achieve as they would refresh the lower levels with you any way xoxo

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Did my credentialling with Tori yesterday and all went well. Got told that 'i really know my stuff' :)
Would recommend it to all!
xxx

Back