All-Star Best Facilities?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Woodlands Elite just build a brand new facility! It's amazing! Check out our Facebook page to see the pictures! http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.299972690055398.91030.116986591687343&type=1

Top 10 Features at the New Facility
1. 30,000 Full Climate Controlled sq. ft.
2. 4 Full Size Spring Floors
3. 1 Full Size Flat Mat
4. 6 Spring Tumbling Strips
5. 2 Rod Floors
6. 2 "In Ground" TumblTrak Trampolines
7. 50 ft. Wide "In Ground" Loose Foam Pit
8. 25 ft. Minimum Clear Height Ceilings
9. 2 "Covered" Pick-Up/Drop-Off Car Lanes
10. 100 Parking Spaces Plus Overflow Parking Available

New Address:
Woodlands Elite Cheer Company, L.P.
27600 Commerce Oaks Drive
Oak Ridge North, TX 77385

Woodlands Elite just build a brand new facility! It's amazing! Check out our Facebook page to see the pictures! http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.299972690055398.91030.116986591687343&type=1

3. 1 Full Size Flat Mat
5. 2 Rod Floors

New Address:
:jawdrop: I saw this and my first thought was that it looks like a ninja training facility. My sister agreed.

:jawdrop: I saw this and my first thought was that it looks like a ninja training facility. My sister agreed.

If only Northern real estate were comparable... these gyms would be 4x the price to build in NJ/NY. I'm so jealous of these luxurious Southern gyms! Slash still don't get why any New York Millionaires have yet to catch on to the cheer world and just buy a gym for the city. I'm sure it'd be a huge huge (Expensive) hit.

3. 1 Full Size Flat Mat
5. 2 Rod Floors

New Address:

NICE! Thats a lot of floor space! But everything is big in TEXAS!

If only Northern real estate were comparable... these gyms would be 4x the price to build in NJ/NY. I'm so jealous of these luxurious Southern gyms! Slash still don't get why any New York Millionaires have yet to catch on to the cheer world and just buy a gym for the city. I'm sure it'd be a huge huge (Expensive) hit.
...I have to do that millionaire part first. There's plenty of real estate in Brooklyn to convert...I just need the MONEY.

NEW Tank Grand Opening Celebration! | Facebook
according to the website, it includes:

• 3 Full 54×42 ft sprung competition cheerleading floors
  • inground olympic size trampoline
  • tumbling area with inground pit, tumble track, air floor & incline, and ample tumbling equipment
  • parent viewing area with unobstructed views of the entire gym
  • competition backdrop
  • state-of the art bluetooth bose sound system on all three floors
  • wireless internet
  • ‘starbucks’ area with a fireplace, couch & chairs for comfortable seats for parents
  • family room featuring a kitchen area for events, work stations for parents & athletes and a kids area for siblings
  • reception area for our ‘desk divas’ to help with all of your Cheer Sport needs
  • large Fins Proshop for convenient shopping
  • team room with bleachers and video playback

cheererinIL said:
This facility talk makes me so jealous.. my friend & I had to use painter's tape today to outline a 42x42 square in the cafeteria so our middle schoolers could get the feel for how big the mat will be at their first competition.

The majority of school teams don't have the luxury of any kind of equipment. Our designated practice space for my middle school team at their school is in what can only be described as a 3 panel wide hallway. If the basketball teams have away games they'll let us use the court but we can't put any panels down.

I cannot WAIT for the day I have a full, competition regulation floor for my all-stars. I've never had this in 15 years of coaching. I have to coach my kids to imagine a full floor at practice and we make good use of our time on the full warm up floor at comps.

cupieqt said:
The majority of school teams don't have the luxury of any kind of equipment. Our designated practice space for my middle school team at their school is in what can only be described as a 3 panel wide hallway. If the basketball teams have away games they'll let us use the court but we can't put any panels down.

I cannot WAIT for the day I have a full, competition regulation floor for my all-stars. I've never had this in 15 years of coaching. I have to coach my kids to imagine a full floor at practice and we make good use of our time on the full warm up floor at comps.

I would give my left arm for them to be on a blue competition mat at least once before the day of the first competition. We were trying to explain what it will look like to girls who have never stepped foot on one before and they so weren't getting it. Our 42x42 outline was as close as they were getting. I'm definitely grateful I had that luxury growing up and grateful they have a cafeteria with high ceilings and 2 gyms so we always have somewhere to go. I told her today "Gee, I always imagined us coaching in some rich town where we had like 3 maybe 4 full competition floors for our team.."

We have a 12x12 dead floor right now BUT...we just got a grant through to purchase a full size sprung floor *whoop whoop*. So finally we will have a full sprung floor, an air track, a tumbl track, 2 FIG DMTs and 6 FIG competition trampolines :) 6 months ago we only had 2 DMTs and 2 tramps, we're growing :D

We have a spring floor and a fully loaded gym so I'm NOT complaining. I would just really love to have a full cheer spring floor to choreograph and practice on. Some day.

Back