All-Star Best Jumps Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ian You need to set up a website with your stretching and conditioning plan so everyone can have fabulous jumps like you!

If there was a Mr. Jumps contest, you'd win (complete with sash, crown and flowers).

ian you know your an amazing jumper when your jumps are better that Drew's from Top Gun!! I'm so jealous of your jumps!
Call me crazy, but I want my toe touch to be higher... my pike is nowhere near where I want it to be, hopefully I hey it towhere my chest is completly up, and my legs are pretty close to perpendicular to the ground... Hahaha

ian said:
Call me crazy, but I want my toe touch to be higher... my pike is nowhere near where I want it to be, hopefully I hey it towhere my chest is completly up, and my legs are pretty close to perpendicular to the ground... Hahaha

Hmmm I think they're perfect. Wouldn't change a thing.

I feel like that wouldn't even be a pike anymore. hahah You could make up your own new jump!

Was looking through this magazine, and saw this... Just thought I would compare the two

(Thats me on the left)
jumpstopgun.jpg

Dang Ian!

Reactions: ian

How do you stretch to get your jumps so hyper extended like that? I get great height on my jumps and I stretch all time, but apparently I'm stretching wrong because my toe touch doesn't hyper exend.

Back