All-Star Best Jumps Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ian

Jan 28, 2011
Post your best jumps, all of the jumps if you want to:)

-Here's mine.

TOE TOUCH
ToetouchMagazine.jpg

ToetouchJump.jpg

HURDLER
HurdlerJump.jpg

PIKE
PikeJump.jpg

Ok so I'll post a pic of my daughter at competition. It was her first tiny competition last season. So yes there is a bunch of 3 year olds on this team.
Now it's not a great pic because the coaches are sitting in front of them. Doing the motions and I guess my daughter was the only one on time because no one else jumped yet.. But at least I know she was on time because the coaches motions show where they should be at lol.
Her jumps still aren't great.. They are decent .. Maybe I will get a better pic this season. I just love it because it was her first one!

4757a5bb-e286-d0df.jpg

Ok so I'll post a pic of my daughter at competition. It was her first tiny competition last season. So yes there is a bunch of 3 year olds on this team.
Now it's not a great pic because the coaches are sitting in front of them. Doing the motions and I guess my daughter was the only one on time because no one else jumped yet.. But at least I know she was on time because the coaches motions show where they should be at lol.
Her jumps still aren't great.. They are decent .. Maybe I will get a better pic this season. I just love it because it was her first one!

4757a5bb-e286-d0df.jpg

I think she looks great!!!

photo.php

This picture is from two years ago... her jumps have just gotten better with time.
*sorry, picture won't upload and I can't delete the post.

Post your best jumps, all of the jumps if you want to:)

-Here's mine.

TOE TOUCH
ToetouchMagazine.jpg

ToetouchJump.jpg

HURDLER
HurdlerJump.jpg

PIKE
PikeJump.jpg
uhm ow?... but actually these are unreal :) i actually wish my legs could touch my face in my jumps lol
and random question have you ever kneed yourself in the face lol?

and the girl in the hurdler picture just made me giggle

That poor girl doing the toe touch behind you!!! Really any jump behind that would seem low. Your jumps are AMAZING:)
Hahaha thanks! That girls jumps are actually really good as well... She was just off count:) lol

Back