Best Nfinitys For Flyers?!?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter flies on a Sr 5 Coed team and her pod begged & pleaded with her last summer to get Evolutions totally because of the grip factor. She switched and now loves Evolutions.

I'm a base and my flyer has evolutions and they are so much easier to grip!! Another flyer on the team has vengeances and I had to fill in for her main base. They are so much harder to stunt with, they are slippery. I asked the side how she does it, and she said they just had to get used to it. She also agreed that basing with evolutions is easier.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

My daughter's cheer squad just got Evolution this year. They all love them and are so excited that they feel virtually nothing on their feet

I am on a coed team and the guys who base me always complain about "flimsy" shoes. They really like the old school THICK kaepa shoes with the triangles on the side, but because they are so heavy and chunky they are difficult to tumble in. I find that the one they find the most sturdy and give the best platform is the nfinity evolution! they are light and easy to stunt and tumble in!

@mommadonna how is the sizing on the last pass compared to the Infinity evolution? Trying to figure out what to get without having to do send backs etc

I like evolutions or varsity last passes better for my flyers.
For stunting I think they're about equally comfortable, for baskets however, the varsities hurt much more. Their soles are harder I guess. They kinda scrape of your skin :D

@mommadonna how is the sizing on the last pass compared to the Infinity evolution? Trying to figure out what to get without having to do send backs etc
I would absolutely stick with the Evolution. It's narrower, and it fits around the ankle area better. I know everyone's foot is different, but we actually had to stop wearing the Last Pass due to safety. The size that fit the length of her foot was too loose around the ankle, no matter how we tied it. Her shoe kept coming off in her bases' hands during full ups. Not good. When we tried to size down, the shoe was then too short and hurt her toes. Again, everyone's foot is different. The Last Pass is probably fine for kids with wider feet and ankles. I do like the arch support in the Last Pass.

Does anyone know about the Defiance for flying?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
The Defiance are much sturdier than the Vengeance. CP had troubles staying balanced in the Vengeance & her bases complained they slipped in her hands. CP's only flown once in the Defiance. She said they felt the same as the Evolution. She notices the most difference in the Defiance in her rebounds when she tumbles.

Since we have a pair of each I weighed them.
Defiance size 6 - 5.25oz
Evolution size 6 - 5.6oz
Vengeance size 5.5 - 3.75oz

I'm on a IOC6 team and the guys love the old school reebok high tops. They have a much easier time grabbing the soles of them plus I have the jankiest ankles from multiple injuries so they help, but they're so heavy! I love my vengeance but I have never had a base like them coed or all girl. Besides the fact that they're slick I have baby feet (5-5.5) and the vengeance are super narrow so it makes it much harder to stunt with them. The evolution are a nice compromise as long as they aren't too broken in minus the ankle support.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
Back