Best Nfinitys For Flyers?!?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My CP likes her Defiance for tumbling. A lot. She says she feels it actually does increase her rebound. However she did also say that her bases don't like them as well as the Varsity Last Past or the Nfinity Evolution which is our program shoe. CP said her bases mentioned that the defiance were 'slicker'.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have the vengeance a and we really love them as a team! My bases have the bottom grips when I'm flying and I have grips for pulling stretches. And tumbling is 10x better because it's almost like wearing a sock!

I would absolutely stick with the Evolution. It's narrower, and it fits around the ankle area better. I know everyone's foot is different, but we actually had to stop wearing the Last Pass due to safety. The size that fit the length of her foot was too loose around the ankle, no matter how we tied it. Her shoe kept coming off in her bases' hands during full ups. Not good. When we tried to size down, the shoe was then too short and hurt her toes. Again, everyone's foot is different. The Last Pass is probably fine for kids with wider feet and ankles. I do like the arch support in the Last Pass.
I have seen you say the last passes come off when flying before and I have seen it happen with some girls at our gym, but the fact that the ankle area is the problem really surprise me because CP has had the exact opposite experience with the fit around the ankle. The evolutions are way too wide at the ankle, and by the time we get them tight enough they are too short. She has a much better fit around the ankle with the last pass. I truly think with cheer shoes you just have to try them on because they truly do fit everyone differently.

I have seen you say the last passes come off when flying before and I have seen it happen with some girls at our gym, but the fact that the ankle area is the problem really surprise me because CP has had the exact opposite experience with the fit around the ankle. The evolutions are way too wide at the ankle, and by the time we get them tight enough they are too short. She has a much better fit around the ankle with the last pass. I truly think with cheer shoes you just have to try them on because they truly do fit everyone differently.

True. Everybody's foot is different. We're getting ready to try the Defiance. We'll see what happens there. I do think the shoes should have more support in them for tumbling than some I've seen. I hope she likes the Defiance. So far, I've heard good things. We'll see...

True. Everybody's foot is different. We're getting ready to try the Defiance. We'll see what happens there. I do think the shoes should have more support in them for tumbling than some I've seen. I hope she likes the Defiance. So far, I've heard good things. We'll see...
Keep us posted. We are thinking of trying those as well.

Back