Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As of Now
BEST OVER-ALL DANCE
Panthers

BEST DANCE CHOREOGRAPHY
1. CEA Coed Elite
2. CA WIldcats

BEST DANCE MUSIC
1. CA FIercekatz - i dunno . . .i just love the music. . . i keep playing it . . . just the music. . .

I LOVE F5's NEW DANCE!!!!!!!! oh my gosh... SO.F!ERCE. i also really like CEA senior elite's. its different... but it looks good and they all look like they are having so much fun! Shooting Stars and GA Louie's both have cute endings. SS where they fan themselves (so hot) and GA where the girls slap the guys then walk off... talk about fierce. The only thing is that it looks kinda messy.

On another note, i personally did not like Cali Small Senior's "Only Girl in the World" dance. Maybe because i dont like that song... but i just didnt like it. Homegirl on point can WERK! But now theyve changed it for NCA, and i like the new one more :)

I LOVE F5's NEW DANCE!!!!!!!! oh my gosh... SO.F!ERCE. i also really like CEA senior elite's. its different... but it looks good and they all look like they are having so much fun! Shooting Stars and GA Louie's both have cute endings. SS where they fan themselves (so hot) and GA where the girls slap the guys then walk off... talk about fierce. The only thing is that it looks kinda messy.

On another note, i personally did not like Cali Small Senior's "Only Girl in the World" dance. Maybe because i dont like that song... but i just didnt like it. Homegirl on point can WERK! But now theyve changed it for NCA, and i like the new one more :)

I feel the same way. I wish it was a different song

Level3 SSRSGB. LOVED CGA Twisters dance, the choreography was great, but the girls absolutely rocked it, good job

Level3 SSRSGB. LOVED CGA Twisters dance, the choreography was great, but the girls absolutely rocked it, good job
have a video? I loooove seeing other senior three teams.
smile.png

Back