All-Star Best/worst dances this season 2010-2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Don't kill me, but I'm not a huge fan of Panthers dance. I just don't.....understand the beginning of it. After that I like it. Like, I understand she's Britney Spears but.....I don't know. I guess I'll just be in the minority here who isn't crazy about it. haha

maybe if you saw the original you could appreciate it more?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0aF8sbQQVM

Don't kill me, but I'm not a huge fan of Panthers dance. I just don't.....understand the beginning of it. After that I like it. Like, I understand she's Britney Spears but.....I don't know. I guess I'll just be in the minority here who isn't crazy about it. haha
I heard that there was either an MTV awards or SNL skit that had a classroom where a teacher calling roll and gets to Britney Spears and someone in the back yells here and the camera moves to Britney Spears as she yells No here and starts dancing to that song. Don't know if that's right, just what I heard.

I heard that there was either an MTV awards or SNL skit that had a classroom where a teacher calling roll and gets to Britney Spears and someone in the back yells here and the camera moves to Britney Spears as she yells No here and starts dancing to that song. Don't know if that's right, just what I heard.
Yes it was the MTV VMA's in like the 90's when she was first getting big. NSync also performed in it. It was AWESOME in my pre-teen mind! My friends and I learned it by watching over and over again!

I saw someone on VarsityTV this weekend that dances to I wanna dance with somebody and it was sped up/mixed a lot but they killed it.. forget who it was though!

I saw someone on VarsityTV this weekend that dances to I wanna dance with somebody and it was sped up/mixed a lot but they killed it.. forget who it was though!
ACE raiders - senior level 3 - dances to it this year, but I doubt that's who you're talking about because they weren't at NCA this weekend. They were at cheersport though.

When I saw the Panthers dance I automatically fell in love with it because it was from the 99 VMAs. If only MTV was what it use to be lol.

Even with the MTV VMA video, I still don't like Panthers dance.

Love: Both Of GT Blacks, Cocos's, Pink, Senya Elite, and ICE Lightening is amazing.
Still with you on Panthers. Not crazy about it. And I LOVE Cocos, Senior Elites, and Lightening's too. After watching the video of Lightening from Cheersport I discovered the choreography isn't all that complex, it' just the way they perform it and sell it that makes me love it.

Also, pink.
Its really hard to make a dance with a lot of small motions impressive, every girl hasta be precise and right on time. It takes major talent and they got it:)

Back