Biggest Competition Pet Peeves?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi newbies! :) I don't like it when I try to go watch one of my teams in the priority seating and I can't get to the front because random people from other gyms are there....
your from cheer extreme that should just be expected. i was front row and center for senior and coed elite. i dont go to cheer extreme and sure some other teams and some cheer extreme people gave me dirty looks, but these teams are amazing and they need to relize
lol sorry about that rant.

Hi newbies! :) I don't like it when I try to go watch one of my teams in the priority seating and I can't get to the front because random people from other gyms are there....

I can understand you not wanting them blocking your view, but I love when other teams support ours!

I hate when a cheer company who has an internet site will not post a line up of teams even the day before. Found this mostly with smaller organizations.Then they try and sell you a line up sheet on top of your admission.

I hate when a cheer company who has an internet site will not post a line up of teams even the day before. Found this mostly with smaller organizations.Then they try and sell you a line up sheet on top of your admission.
Yes! This company in question did sell $2 schedules at the door....yet the schedules didn't have performance times! Just a performance order...so you would think that they would at least stick to the order listed, right? Nope.

i cant stand it when other teams are sitting in the priority seating when its your teams turn to sit!!!!

Yes! This company in question did sell $2 schedules at the door....yet the schedules didn't have performance times! Just a performance order...so you would think that they would at least stick to the order listed, right? Nope.
Follow a performanc order.....who would of thunk it lol

When the competitions have jump-offs or play the cupid shuffle before awards when all the teams are out on the floor. I get the judges need some time, but all we care about is how we did.. so get to the point!

Mine would be when girls and their parents from other gyms are rude to coaches....especially when they didn't do anything. This represents your gym in a negative way and shouldn't happen. Plus, I'm sure if the owners found out they would not appreciate it.

Name them all! We all know that we have pet peeves for all star teams & for your high school teams :)

Mine is definely lack of respect and sportsmanship. Specifically when they announce second place and the team that knows they won are already standing up and cheering. I speak up everytime it happens, It happened just last weekend, but it's really pathetic that they care more that they won than that another group of girls share the same passion and performed for the crowd.

Competitions without stages
Bathrooms far away from warm ups
GROSS bathrooms
Rude event workers(so many of them this year)
Warm up times Over an hour before competing
When the announcer doesn't says who and what division Is next or who's in the hole
Competing at 1 and awards at8...
Coaches who fight their deductions even when they're correct ha

I could go on and on haha

Back