Gossip Girl
One Tree Hill
Friday Night Lights
Parenthood
Lie to Me
Bones
Law & Order: SVU
Grey's Anatomy
A lot of my friends watch Scandal but I haven't gotten to that one yet.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Well, I just finished Season 2. I don't know, I liked both seasons. Looking for something new to watch. Recommendations? I have Amazon Prime and Netflix. :oops:

Scandal and House of Cards are my 2 favorites right now and Season 3 of Scandal just went to Netflix.

I can't decide how I feel about Orange just yet...I liked Season 1 when I found it, and watched it all in only a few sittings. I expected Season 2 to be more or less the same, but I had a hard time with the realism in the first two episodes and not that it 'killed' the series for me, but I'm watching it more slowly and just not as in love with it.

I even stopped watching a few episodes mid-episode to switch back to Once Upon a Time...I'll finish it, but I'm not foaming at the mouth for Season 3, like I was for Season 2.

I can't decide how I feel about Orange just yet...I liked Season 1 when I found it, and watched it all in only a few sittings. I expected Season 2 to be more or less the same, but I had a hard time with the realism in the first two episodes and not that it 'killed' the series for me, but I'm watching it more slowly and just not as in love with it.

I even stopped watching a few episodes mid-episode to switch back to Once Upon a Time...I'll finish it, but I'm not foaming at the mouth for Season 3, like I was for Season 2.

Episode 5 starts getting back to how the first season was. At least for me.

I think I'm going old school and planning to catch up on all the eps of Veronica Mars I missed - it's on Amazon Prime.
I'm at least a season behind of Downtown Abbey and I plan on watching Revenge as well over the summer.

There's a new series coming to Starz in August called Outlander based on the first book by Diana Gabaldon. Historial romance that takes place in Scotland in the 1700's. I am hoping it will be as good as the book and based on the clips I have seen I think it will be amazing.

HIGHLY recommend Friday Night Lights...I finished the whole series in a little under three weeks last school year...couldn't ask for a better show!! You can't help but to fall in love with Coach Taylor and the team! Especially Matt Screcen (spelling), Tim Riggins and Jason Street.

Also, The Office, Parks and Rec and Gossip Girl.

Orange Is the New Black is good and interesting but it is also a little strange, but I have watched both seasons so far

I am addicted to Orphan Black. I cannot get over that actress and how each character is so well developed that I do not even think of them as being played by the same person.
I also loved The Blacklist and am looking forward to the second season.

I think I just have a thing for shows with the word "black" in the title.
Orphan Black is so good! @LeahofthePack can do a great Helena impression.

Back