OT Black Is The New Orange

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Well, I just finished Season 2. I don't know, I liked both seasons. Looking for something new to watch. Recommendations? I have Amazon Prime and Netflix. :oops:

Is there a new show I'm unaware of? If not we already have a thread for OITNB

Well, I just finished Season 2. I don't know, I liked both seasons. Looking for something new to watch. Recommendations? I have Amazon Prime and Netflix. :oops:
Have you watched Suits? The first three seasons are on Prime and the fourth season premiered Wednesday. I've never been into a legal type show before, but I can't get enough of Suits!

Hee hee!

The Fierce Board: photo ID required

Just finished the season two finale. I LOVED both seasons and think it's a great show. I really want to watch Orphan Black cause I've heard it's a great show. I think my roommate has Amazon Prime still so I'll see if she wants to watch it with me.

If you have HBO, I would recommend The Newsroom. I've only watched the first episode, but I'm obsessed.

The Newsroom is good. Orphan Black is different, definitely not something I would normally like. But weirdly, I did.

The Newsroom is good. Orphan Black is different, definitely not something I would normally like. But weirdly, I did.
I am addicted to Orphan Black. I cannot get over that actress and how each character is so well developed that I do not even think of them as being played by the same person.
I also loved The Blacklist and am looking forward to the second season.

I think I just have a thing for shows with the word "black" in the title.

I am addicted to Orphan Black. I cannot get over that actress and how each character is so well developed that I do not even think of them as being played by the same person.
I also loved The Blacklist and am looking forward to the second season.

I think I just have a thing for shows with the word "black" in the title.
That's what got me too! She came from virtually unknown (at least she wasn't in anything I've seen before) to becoming one of the most versatile actresses I've ever seen.

Back