Gossip Girl
One Tree Hill
Friday Night Lights
Parenthood
Lie to Me
Bones
Law & Order: SVU
Grey's Anatomy
A lot of my friends watch Scandal but I haven't gotten to that one yet.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I've watched One Tree Hill multiple times on Netflix on top of watching it on the WB/CW back in the day. I am not ashamed to admit that the WB/CW has sucked me in to so many amazing shows. Guilty pleasures.

I've watched One Tree Hill multiple times on Netflix on top of watching it on the WB/CW back in the day. I am not ashamed to admit that the WB/CW has sucked me in to so many amazing shows. Guilty pleasures.
Cp making her way through that series right now.

I'm sitting here insanely jealous of everyones American Netflix. Canadian did just get Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire though. So I'm pretty pumped on that.

My hatred for Vee is so real.
It took me a couple of episodes to get into it - I ended up liking it - I love the characters from the first season ... although the only thing I didn't like is the direction they had crazy eyes going in at times- I prefer her character more on the loveable crazy side not the darker crazy side if that makes sense. I agree about Vee.

It took me a couple of episodes to get into it - I ended up liking it - I love the characters from the first season ... although the only thing I didn't like is the direction they had crazy eyes going in at times- I prefer her character more on the loveable crazy side not the darker crazy side if that makes sense. I agree about Vee.

I liked Crazy Eyes more this season. Like it hurt me to see Vee hurt her. I rarely ever have that kind of emotional connections with characters.

And like can we give props to 10 y/o Crazy Eyes... when she said "Because Dragons are cool" and looked down... ah my heart. It broke

I feel like we're going to get a lot more development from her character in a year....in season 3 lol. I want to know what landed her in prison.

I also loved when she threw the pie at Piper... Talk about full circle lol

I also want to mention that my older sister looks a lot like the actress that plays Crazy Eyes...not the crazy eyes character... but if I posted a side by side yall would be like dang.

Its weird how so many were touched by Lorna's story. I totally saw that coming...

Also. I love Poussey. There's just something about her character that I just enjoy. Facially she's also really pretty.

I liked Crazy Eyes more this season. Like it hurt me to see Vee hurt her. I rarely ever have that kind of emotional connections with characters.

And like can we give props to 10 y/o Crazy Eyes... when she said "Because Dragons are cool" and looked down... ah my heart. It broke

I feel like we're going to get a lot more development from her character in a year....in season 3 lol. I want to know what landed her in prison.

I also want to mention that my older sister looks a lot like the actress that plays Crazy Eyes...not the crazy eyes character... but if I posted a side by side yall would be like dang.

Its weird how so many were touched by Lorna's story. I totally saw that coming...

Also. I love Poussey. There's just something about her character that I just enjoy. Facially she's also really pretty.
The scenes with young Susanne were so good - I loved all the character development and back stories - I just didn't like her going in a different direction - but that's just me - but for her character and the storyline it makes sense. Poussey - I thought her acting and character was superb - I really was not fond of soso.

The scenes with young Susanne were so good - I loved all the character development and back stories - I just didn't like her going in a different direction - but that's just me - but for her character and the storyline it makes sense. Poussey - I thought her acting and character was superb - I really was not fond of soso.

Soso is so so sickening. Every time she opened her mouth I was like "why is she even here?". Like what void did her character fill lol.

Although Pennsatuckey did provide some hillllarious moments with her

*SPOILERS AHEAD--so read at your own risk*

Poussey is my favorite by far. She's so real and happy despite her current situation. My heart melted at her backstory when her dad stopped her from killing the German officer. It was cute in a weird way. Just ughh all the feels. Looking back though we were never told what the real reason was of her being in jail, were we? And yes the actress is so lovely.

If you guys really wanna shake up your view of Lorna, listen to the actress in an interview. She's Australian and it's so weird to hear her talk lol.

I was getting so mad at Tastee for how she was treating Poussey - that hurt to watch. I really hope we get more backstory to Crazy Eyes and hope people start to accept her more. It looks like Lorna was starting to.

The whole season I was waiting for Healy to kill himself. I just had a feeling that that was going to happen... I'm still unsure if I like him or not. I loved when he decided to take on more of a counselor role and tried to help the girls.

I'm getting really sick of the Piper/Alex thing and the baby situation. And the Larry and pipers best friend thing is obnoxious. I can't stand anything that happens regarding Piper because it's all so dramatic and it reminds me of petty drama that happened on college that I couldn't roll my eyes at enough. Sheesh. And I don't think Vee was put there for anyone to like, just to shake up the dynamics. I could've lived without her character in the mix but I'm so glad she got what she deserved and we don't have to worry about her next season. Way to go Rosa!!

So you basically just typed everything I wanted to say.
This is exactly my feelings and my thoughts to a T. I heart Poussey so much. That scene with her and her girlfriends dad and her dad--omg.

*SPOILERS AHEAD--so read at your own risk*

Poussey is my favorite by far. She's so real and happy despite her current situation. My heart melted at her backstory when her dad stopped her from killing the German officer. It was cute in a weird way. Just ughh all the feels. Looking back though we were never told what the real reason was of her being in jail, were we? And yes

I was

I'm getting really sick of the Piper/Alex thing and the baby situation. And the Larry and pipers best friend thing is obnoxious. I can't stand anything that happens regarding Piper because it's all so dramatic and it reminds me of petty drama that happened on college that I couldn't roll my eyes at enough. Sheesh. And I don't think Vee was put there for anyone to like, just to shake up the dynamics. I could've lived without her character in the mix but I'm so glad she got what she deserved and we don't have to worry about her next season. Way to go Rosa!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone ||

Android

Piper is the worst. I know that without piper there would be no anything...but her character really is like...but like her character deserves and eternity in the shu

And absolutely no to Polly and Larry. I hope Piper Pennsatucky's the bother of them when she gets out. Like who does that? WHO?

And I wish I had young Rosa's eyebrows.

Back