All-Star Blinged Out Nca Jackets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think when I was younger I'd probably want to do something like this but if I ever got one now, I wouldn't. This is a cute idea for the younger kids but that's just my opinion.
But if you want to bling out your jacket than you have every right to do so since you earned it.

If you have multiple, then I understand wanting to have one rhinestoned rather than having 2 or more of the exact same jacket. It makes the jacket unique and personal, which some kids love. Not everyone is into the "sparkle rhinestone everything!" style though, so it really just depends on the kid. It's like watching say yes to the dress: some brides love bedazzled or sparkly dresses, where as others want absolutely nothing to do with it. I don't believe we should put anyone down as "tacky" however, just because their style doesn't necessarily mesh with our own opinions. It is fine to respectfully disagree, but let's not be negative.

I guess my question is, do those who are proclaiming it tacky have an NCA jacket? I am sure that there are far more important things in this world to run around and pass judgement on. I like the ones I have seen and truthfully it is a personal choice.
I don't think one has to do with another. I don't own a BMW, let alone two, but I certainly wouldn't put anything gaudy on it if I did.

And it is a personal choice, isn't everything? Mine would just be no. Everything is relative; but it's a cheer forum, I'd consider an NCA jacket close to the top of the food chain around here.

21cdvlz.jpg

Back