All-Star Blinged Out Nca Jackets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This thread has taken an unfortunate turn. Let's either get back to what it was originally about or close the thread please.

I got so confused... I read it as "blinging out" an NCA jacket was great but if you put your name on it then its tacky... Back to reading class for me :oops:

That's how I read it, too. Oops

21cdvlz.jpg

tumblr_m6egjcBMiN1rzufepo1_500.gif

i've decided if i ever win another NCA jacket, i will bling that one out because it is cute and i love bling..but for now I will keep it just the way it is.

Okay I found this thread and I would just like to get Fierceboarders thoughts on blinging an NCA, Cheersport or American Cheer Power leather jacket. My daughter wants to bling her NCA one and I am on the fence about it honestly. First I would never attempt to do this myself because I would never want to mess something up that is one of her most prized possessions from cheer. Secondly she is in high school and she loves her bling but in a few years when she graduates she might not feel the same way. I don't see anytime in the forseeable future where either one of us would want to part with the jacket. Then I considered blinging maybe the Cheersport, or American Cheer Power one! Your thoughts please! Thanks for you opinions.

Okay I found this thread and I would just like to get Fierceboarders thoughts on blinging an NCA, Cheersport or American Cheer Power leather jacket. My daughter wants to bling her NCA one and I am on the fence about it honestly. First I would never attempt to do this myself because I would never want to mess something up that is one of her most prized possessions from cheer. Secondly she is in high school and she loves her bling but in a few years when she graduates she might not feel the same way. I don't see anytime in the forseeable future where either one of us would want to part with the jacket. Then I considered blinging maybe the Cheersport, or American Cheer Power one! Your thoughts please! Thanks for you opinions.
I think that you should let her live in the moment. Teach her that life is fleeting and you should live with no regrets. You are only young once!!! Just my opinion from a very free-spirited perspective!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

You don't say how old she is. Does she have a chance at winning another?

Back