All-Star Block Schedule Worlds!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Be sure to drink NOTHING at Worlds. No coffee, nothing with caffeine for sure. Dehydration is the key to staying in your seat. Bring lots of gum instead lol.
Yes! Try not eating either, it will lessen the chances of you getting up to use the restroom and therefore lessen the chances of someone taking your seat :)

When either of you pass out and are taken away by the paramedics I'm taking your seat

all kidding aside if you leave your seat for any reason do not plan on getting it back :( its just the way it is
LOL...I am one of those people who will take your seat too! If there is a seat that doesn't have an actual body in it.... I will sit there! But I am nice about it and will move as soon as you come back. Consider me your seat saver!

Getting back to block scheduling....do we know when the final schedule is coming out?

And to those of you who are bummed about the Josten Center, it will be okay. The feel for the athletes this year is supposed to be better. As a spectator the view is much closer and more personal than the milkhouse in my opinion.

Back