All-Star Block Schedule Worlds!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some do yes. But I'm happy for the people competing in Jostens, this year. Which, by the way, includes my daughter.
I am happy for them too, both teams from my gym will be there. I'm just defending those that are frustrated.

I have to admit i laughed at this comment, but not so much that i am as pissed that we arent performing in the milkhouse because i have already performed in it but im pissed and kinda sad that a few of the people who have never been to worlds wont get that experience walking around that huge globe, walking down that ramp, and looking up at all those people who are there watching & cheering because they love cheer just as much as you do. Unless you've never done that before you wouldnt understand, you get a rush that you get no where else, i believe its an experience every worlds competitor should have.

You saw that Josten's will have the same set up this year, right?

You saw that Josten's will have the same set up this year, right?

Same stage/set up isn't going to change the fact that seating in Jostens is nothing like the seating in the MilkHouse. My daughter doesn't care either way where she cheers, (3rd year going, has always been in Jostens) but if I'm sitting there all day I would rather be in the Milkhouse.

First time going to Worlds and we are :cool:so excited. Can someone tell me how far the 2 venues are from each other?

Taking a guess: 100 feet

So why are so many people saying it's so hard to get out of the Milkhouse to go 100 feet to Josten? Just curious. I've never been, so consider this my Worlds For Dummies lesson.

The Milkhouse gets SO crowded it can take you 20 minutes to get through the crowd to get to the front door. Once you're outside it's a 1 minute trip across the concrete. :)

Thanks for the info. Our team is competing in Josten both days but I will walk to go to the Milk House just to check it out and see what all the fuss is about.

Thanks for the info. Our team is competing in Josten both days but I will walk to go to the Milk House just to check it out and see what all the fuss is about.

"the milk house doesn't exist anymore" CRAZY TALK.

the milk house will NEVER die..even when a big name computer brand company whatever tries to take it over.

Latest posts

Back