All-Star Block Schedule Worlds!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So not to be a TOTAL newbie, but is it only the Milkhouse that has the pretty Worlds 2011 background?

I am not sure but JR coed from our gym won worlds and they were in jostens...I have seen picture of their awards...and they have the Worlds background too....the pictures look the same...at the end of the day....they have rings and no one cares what building they cheered in....:)

The Milkhouse has the cut out globe and gold numbers and the ramp down onto the mat. Jostens has the numbers and globe screen printed on a back drop.

raee:] said:
can someone please explain to me the Nations Cup in IAG5? I heard there isn't a 2nd place?

I totally read a text wrong at 2 in the morning so regard the 2nd question lol. But still don't understand the Nations Cup?

I think a lot of you need a big dose of STFU.

ACEDAD is officially my favorite poster! I mean come on guys....SERIOUSLY? "It's not Worlds unless you compete at the Milkhouse"......technically, the Milkhouse doesn't exist anymore, so why are all these teams even going? Uh...perhaps it's the fact that you have earned your spot at the most prestigious competition of year. Perhaps, it's the chance to duke it out on the mat with the best gyms in the world to become Worlds Champions in your division. It's disturbing that something as small as which arena you compete in can discredit the entire competition. Make a sign that says Milkhouse and tape it over the entrance of Jostens and you should feel right at home, if it's all about the name. I thought going to Worlds WAS the honor..............I didn't know it was all about where you performed.

True fans will follow you wherever you compete..........

I think we have a right to be upset, it just doesn't make sense why small senior is at the HP center boths days and small limited is in the jostens center both days. why couldn't it just be switched? I believe you get a more exciting feeling when you are walking around the globe and coming down the ramp to see that huge crowd. The Jostens stage doesn't have the same affect, well atleast that's how I look at it.

wahh ):

not competing at the milkhouse is like not competing at the arena in dallas. do you love your jacket if you win it in hall a? of course but the atmosphere is just so much better in the arena. oh well. the venue could be in a shoebox and the teams better rock it out regardless.

I think a good comparison between Milkhouse and Jostens is like the difference between flying 1st class and coach. Its the same destination, but some of you will have a better experience reaching it.

Jostens is a fine area, but it reminds me of other competitions. The Milkhouse just screams YOU'RE AT WORLDS!!!

It would be nice if everyone could experience just one day at the Milkhouse.

World's is a privilege, people. Not a right. Get it together and put your big kid undies on. A small percentage of All-star cheerleaders will ever have the experience of competing at World's. It's about something so much bigger than what building your mat is in. Take ACEDad's suggestion, please.

World's is a privilege, people. Not a right. Get it together and put your big kid undies on. A small percentage of All-star cheerleaders will ever have the experience of competing at World's. It's about something so much bigger than what building your mat is in. Take ACEDad's suggestion, please.
True, it is a privilege.....but you can't deny the difference between the two.

to some gyms, worlds isn't a privilege but a standard and i don't think anyone is too out of line expressing their opinions on a public forum. it's just a little disappointing for athletes who have been in attendance throughout the years and if you're a senior you now have to finish your entire cheer career in a venue that's not as nice. and small limited is the only senior division singled out, so to speak. at this point it is what it is and they have compete where they are told to compete but i don't it's right for you to tell people to "stfu" over it because the cheer gods have deemed it not important to discuss. there have been plenty of threads and postings that have gone on waaaay too long but we continued to let it happen. this discussion of the josten/milkhouse debacle is still relatively new and i don't think the horse is dead quite yet. i just don't see why it's such an issue to express discontent on these boards for certain issues. personally i know that i am not a complainer on these boards but i think this is a valid discussion and frankly a little refreshing from the norm susie jokes and obsession with maddie and what she had for lunch...

Back