All-Star Bullying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Unfortunately, and sadly, I feel there there is a growing trend prevalent on this board to bully athletes with respect to tumbling skills. Comments are being used as a weapon, and as a justified reason to put people down. It really makes me sad.
Edit to clarify...Comments are being made as weapons, and lack of certain skills are being used as a justified reason to meanly try to tear someone down.

I have seen it unfold right before my eyes...to a couple of different athletes. And by adults towards minors.

Bullies are those who are to insecure to tell someone else that they're beautiful , because they don't see the beauty in themselves!

I love this!

There are some pretty terrible bullies on this forum. If they are willing to say these things publically, I can only imagine what is said and done privately.

I had a well known mean person private message me and try to verbally scare me. I told him not to waste his time and get lost, he didn't scare me one bit. Never heard from him again.

I love this!

There are some pretty terrible bullies on this forum. If they are willing to say these things publically, I can only imagine what is said and done privately.
This isn't public. People will say things hiding behind a computer screen they would NEVER say aloud to someone. It happens to me every year in the evaluations my teachers do on me - some of them (every year) will be viscous with the things they'd ay that as a normal, feeling human being they'd never actually say to someone's face.

It is sad that someone would choose to bully on this site, but I have to say the HUGE majority of people on the fierceboard are supportive, encouraging, positive, and helpful. I have gotten lots of wonderful & free hints, advice, laughs, entertainment, and help from this site! :)

SPEAKING OF BEING SUPPORTIVE can everyone help my good friends from pro athletics win money that will go towards their journey to worlds! They are fairly new, but have a lot of potential. Cheerleading is more than just competing, its about supporting everyone and enjoying the amazing sport with the people who love it as much as you do! I know these guys love to cheer as I do, and I want to see them rock it at worlds! go to this link:
http://www.americancheerleader.com/BeStrong/?sort=most_votes

and vote for "The Pro's" from Leominster , MA

thank you<3

Back