Music Can I Get Some Critiques From Some Cheer Music Lovers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It sounds awesome!! But i agree with the person above, voiceovers should be louder!
I love how well it flows!

Jr. Pee Wee isn't a division we have here (I'm used to Flag, Minor, Junior Senior), so I'm not sure what age they are, but it's a little slow if it's a team that's older. Otherwise, really good bpm flow, and love the incorporation of some older songs. I personally prefer a male voice that's a little deeper, not sure what software you're using, but if you're able I would maybe take the pitch down a notch or two.

Jr. Pee Wee isn't a division we have here (I'm used to Flag, Minor, Junior Senior), so I'm not sure what age they are, but it's a little slow if it's a team that's older. Otherwise, really good bpm flow, and love the incorporation of some older songs. I personally prefer a male voice that's a little deeper, not sure what software you're using, but if you're able I would maybe take the pitch down a notch or two.

I agree with the above about the pitch. The transition into Big Shot could be a little cleaner, it kinda loses it there and it is a little hard to count.

Back