All-Star Canam: Myrtle Beach 3/15-17

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hearing that at this competition there were athletes found drinking?! They were removed from their team immediately and their team competed without them.

All rumours, I've seen nothing confirmed - but WOW! They gotta be pretty stupid to be doing that at a cheer competition!

Wow.. I'd REALLY like to know more about that one! I'd never even entertain that thought as a cheerleader! Kudos to the team that competed without them and kept true to their morals!

Full Paid
Rockstar Cheer The Beatles (Small Coed)

At-Large
Cheer Illinois Athletics Power (Medium All Girl)
Cheer Tyme Obsession (Small All Girl)
Rockstar Cheer The Rolling Stones (Int'l Open Coed 5)
Cheer Illinois Athletics Power is Large Coed

Hearing that at this competition there were athletes found drinking?! They were removed from their team immediately and their team competed without them.

All rumours, I've seen nothing confirmed - but WOW! They gotta be pretty stupid to be doing that at a cheer competition!

CheerUniverse on Instagram has something regarding it...saying some girls were kicked off a team, so the remaining girls had to mark everything, and the CT Love girls gave that team their medals and took pictures or something. It doesn't say they were caught drinking, but it says they "were kicked off their team for something."

What happened tonight between Cheer Tyme Love and Top Notch Black Diamonds. I saw the pic of them together at awards, just wondering whats the hype.

Ashley, can you remove the other CIA team from large senior 5? They are under large coed and somebody had added both teams, and large coed competed before at another bid competition, so I added that one to the list instead of the other one because I guess they went from large senior to large coed.

What happened tonight between Cheer Tyme Love and Top Notch Black Diamonds. I saw the pic of them together at awards, just wondering whats the hype.

So if you read this page, you can pretty much figure out what happened.
Black Diamonds came on the floor, 2 stunts went, 1 basket, no pyramid. The girls and parents supported that team, and it was apparent that the team planned to mark.
At awards, Love took first place and immediately gave their 1st place medals to Black Diamonds and took pics with them with the champion banner. It was the epitome of sportsmanship and I'm very impressed with Top Notch's staff and Cheer Tyme's heart!

Ashley, can you remove the other CIA team from large senior 5? They are under large coed and somebody had added both teams, and large coed competed before at another bid competition, so I added that one to the list instead of the other one because I guess they went from large senior to large coed.

Cheer Illinois Athletics Power IS Senior Large Coed 5... you were right... unless this Power parent is completely flipped lol!

Cheer Illinois Athletics Power IS Senior Large Coed 5... you were right... unless this Power parent is completely flipped lol!
I just meant that on The Road to Worlds website, there were two CIA teams listed as Power, one in Large Senior (when I believe they were truly a medium senior but the competition made them one division) and the other was listed under Large Coed. I wasn't sure which one was correct, given that there was no public schedule, and I guessed the wrong one, LOL. So I added the Large Coed team to the list as well, but only Ashley can remove the one in Large Senior.

I just meant that on The Road to Worlds website, there were two CIA teams listed as Power, one in Large Senior (when I believe they were truly a medium senior but the competition made them one division) and the other was listed under Large Coed. I wasn't sure which one was correct, given that there was no public schedule, and I guessed the wrong one, LOL. So I added the Large Coed team to the list as well, but only Ashley can remove the one in Large Senior.

I know! The lack of public schedule is rough! Great competition though!

I have heard of and seen cheerleaders drink at many competitions so I am not surprised. I have never seen a team compete without so HIgh Five to that team that did the right thing and removed those athletes.

any ideas of how many teams are going for the at-large bids and what the standing is?
Sorry to take go long to respond, really poor reception here. There were about 12 teams going for bids. We did not have any concrete standings or placements as nothing was posted. From what we could gather, only coaches received that info.

So if you read this page, you can pretty much figure out what happened.
Black Diamonds came on the floor, 2 stunts went, 1 basket, no pyramid. The girls and parents supported that team, and it was apparent that the team planned to mark.
At awards, Love took first place and immediately gave their 1st place medals to Black Diamonds and took pics with them with the champion banner. It was the epitome of sportsmanship and I'm very impressed with Top Notch's staff and Cheer Tyme's heart!
That's so awesome all the way around. Shimmies to everybody!!!!

CIA Power has always been coed.

Back