OT Casey Anthony Pregnant With Twins!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
When I first read your post, my immediate thought was these will be the most watched and safest twins in the USA...
At this point, Casey Anthony cannot make a move without the public scrutinizing her every movement, there be no way she can hurt those twins and ditched them and go party, unless she is just STUPID!

Living in orlando... I cringe when I hear her name anymore. Her life is basically over. I think the only way she could ever live a normal one again is if she moves to a different country all together.

Casey Anthony can lose big time in a civil case - based on the evidence presented she is guilty of not protecting and covering up a crime, but civil cases can only be file by the family who lost a love one and these civil trial award monetary value on the victim's life loss. Really, who is going to file Civil charges against Casey on behalf of poor Cayley's behalf, her Grandparent, sadly, I think not! No Justice, No Peace!:(:mad:

Can someone please inform me the basic story of Casey Anthony? I never really paid attention to the news then. All I really know is that it was constantly on the news.

Back