All-Star Cea Expanding....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fine. Then I'm speculating that YOU. ARE. NOT. A. SQUIRREL. At least, not one in a teal ninja suit. But I'm guessing, my stories are coming from different sources, so I'm going with the most plausible one :D

He didn't ask me what I thought.....he asked if we were SURE it's in PA. Nobody knows but CSP so it is still speculative at this point. LMAO at being a squirrel.

For what it's worth my kid saw the picture and said immediately it looked like computer generated design plans.

Everyone who attempts to demonize her on here are just exposing themselves to those of us who know her. I cannot say it enough... we get kids coming from some of the gyms who trash talk her constantly.

Just kind of playing devil's advocate here, but "exposing themselves" as what and to whom? It's no secret which of us don't care for CSP's business practices. There's nothing to expose. And I think most people who regularly post about it are hardly concerned with the people who know her. Second, that's a two way street - those gyms she gets athletes from also regularly get athletes from CEA who say the opposite.

That being said, I don't actually know that this bothers me that much. One, because I know many people reeeeally don't want to know this, but cheer is a business. Do you get mad when a new store opens near you? If she thinks she can do well in a new location, why shouldn't she? And I hate to break it to everyone, but everyone who owns a business has the goal of getting customers from other businesses - its how business works.

Lastly, I really don't think it's a big deal. I'd say more often than not we've seen that putting your "Big Name Gym" sign on the front of your building in a new location doesn't mean a hill of beans towards the success of the teams. I've seen LOTS of big names buy out new locations only to see them either sell them back a year later, close them, or just even to see them not be successful at all. It's very rare for multiple locations to have equal success.

It looked like they photoshopped over a picture of a gym.
Um... That's completely a design rendering program. If you click on the button (if it wasn't a screen shot) it would pan around the virtual room. #architectswife

Back