All-Star Cea Expanding....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Right now, I am hoping and praying, that CEA comes to Pittsburgh. Did yall see the last dance moms, where those girls where throwing tucks, layouts and standing back tucks?!?! I cringed thru the whole show.
I am not an animal person. The only dog I love is mine and I only like cats in photos, but in all of that, I was blessed with a cp, who I'm pretty sure was Snow White or some type of Disney princess in another life. Seriously, she loves animals and they love her right back...now if they could only band together and clean her room.....

I didn't see the episode of dance moms but I can assure you that's not how we train our athletes in Pittsburgh. There are several dance studios that train their own tumbling (tumbling for dance is completely different) and they have specific ways they would like skills to "look" and it's not necessarily in a level progression like we do in allstar cheer but I completely understand and witness first hand what you are referring to on almost a daily basis with the competition dancers that come in to do private lessons, it gets scary!

I didn't see the episode of dance moms but I can assure you that's not how we train our athletes in Pittsburgh. There are several dance studios that train their own tumbling (tumbling for dance is completely different) and they have specific ways they would like skills to "look" and it's not necessarily in a level progression like we do in allstar cheer but I completely understand and witness first hand what you are referring to on almost a daily basis with the competition dancers that come in to do private lessons, it gets scary!
My cp is also a competition dancer, so I have a first-hand knowledge of how cheer and dance tumbling is different. I was in no way saying that ALL of Pittsburgh trains their tumblers how, Abby Lee trains her girls. If you look back to earlier in the thread, we where talking about how we hope CSP comes and takes the girls from Abby. I am sure that if the Dance Mom girls wanted to learn cheer tumbling, there are a number of great Pittsburg gyms where they could train.

not true. stuntjumptumble is correct, there is a tiny 1 (sunshines) and mini 1 (moonbeams) out of Athletic Edge on Staten Island. They only do local competitions and this is only the second season for these teams so not many people know about them. They will be at CNY nationals in April though with the rest of the WC teams and are very excited :D

In our society this is ok. Nothing wrong with it as long as no laws were broken. Yet depending on your personal choice of shopping experience your perspective of who this benefits the most, or the other stores should just step up to the plate now that Wal-mart has moved right next door is likely to be fueled by your preference of shopping experience, no matter how it affects the other stores. But Wal-Mart telling Garden Ridge they should be happy they moved next door is kind of laughable to me.
I agree with you 100%. The way business works in America, someone is always going to get hurt and sadly it's usually the little guys.

@CourtSmithPope: Today's the day to find our new building #expansion #ceacharlotte !!

@CourtSmithPope: Today's the day to find our new building #expansion #ceacharlotte !!

And look back to the first few pages and everyone would see I was right. People should listen to me more often, this thread could've been gone a longgg time ago. Especially since I've known about this since August:rolleyes:

Back