All-Star Cea Senior Elite 11-12 Music. I Actually Have It.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

People keep saying that many complained that SE was too similar for 09-10 and 10-11 so this music is a good change, but people complained about the ROUTINE being the same not the music so I think that is where it throws people off.

People keep saying that many complained that SE was too similar for 09-10 and 10-11 so this music is a good change, but people complained about the ROUTINE being the same not the music so I think that is where it throws people off.
we have like the same thoughts on everything

It is good with the routine. I just don't know how you can feel one way or the other without seeing the routine with the mix, and that goes for any team and the music to me. But I don't claim to be a choreographer. I love your enthusiasm, and it is a really fun and entertaining routine if they hit it, but it has holes that need filling. Sunday was a couple of steps back, tonight was forward one.
I follow one of the members on formspring. She said that the routine goes with the music. Its on of those wait for it moments. And yes Im new, but Ive been following fierce board or a long time. So... aren't I supposed to speak my mind?

It is good with the routine. I just don't know how you can feel one way or the other without seeing the routine with the mix, and that goes for any team and the music to me. But I don't claim to be a choreographer. I love your enthusiasm, and it is a really fun and entertaining routine if they hit it, but it has holes that need filling. Sunday was a couple of steps back, tonight was forward one.
I follow one of the members on formspring. She said that the routine goes with the music. Its on of those wait for it moments. And yes Im new, but Ive been following fierce board or a long time. So... aren't I supposed to speak my mind?

we have like the same thoughts on everything
I agree but im saying it as a whole. This music is just the first step. I mean, did you see that video of the stunt sequence? Ive been following them for years, and that's something I haven't seen 2009 worlds. Its unique. And im glad their going back to that.

They had a great practice last night! So happy for them!

And it does go great with the routine!

I agree but im saying it as a whole. This music is just the first step. I mean, did you see that video of the stunt sequence? Ive been following them for years, and that's something I haven't seen 2009 worlds. Its unique. And im glad their going back to that.

Again, agree. I follow them pretty closely also. I think everyone will really enjoy the routine, but understand there are weaknesses in skills that will hurt them on scoresheets and make it difficult to win.

I was hoping to inbox those who sent song suggestions we used with the real music this week..I gather that the music that is out is the old one without a dance. Because almost all of the songs in the track came from suggestions from this board, if you recognize your selection, can you email me your info so I can send you the real mix. Glow, Better Sorry Than Safe, Make it thru the rain ( although this may not stay in the mix ), and Going, Going, Gone...were the ones chosen for this team. I used many others for other teams especially Junior Elite so after the showcase if you hear your selection message me as well and I'll send you that track. 29 days...

I may cry if mariah or kelly clarkson are removed from the mix. or the pyramid song. love love love love the pyramid song.

Again, agree. I follow them pretty closely also. I think everyone will really enjoy the routine, but understand there are weaknesses in skills that will hurt them on scoresheets and make it difficult to win.
i agree. but at the end of the day, you know Courtney will fix things and make them better, as a way to showcase the teams strengths, instead of weaknesses. shes one amazing and smart lady, and i have a feeling that she knows what shes doing. i put full faith in her. if they really want it, i believe that they can make it happen.

Back