All-Star Cea Senior Elite 11-12 Music. I Actually Have It.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not sure if they would do that considering the majority of the team probably can't do two toe touches to full... and if the majority of the team is only doing hit hit tuck, that's not very impressive for the jump sequence.

hmm... well i didnt mean the entire team or majority doing them...just an idea! and obvi it wouldn't be there jump sequence haha..

Again, agree. I follow them pretty closely also. I think everyone will really enjoy the routine, but understand there are weaknesses in skills that will hurt them on scoresheets and make it difficult to win.
I love how honest you are about senior elite (I'm not sure honest is the right word but I can't think of the right one). Even though you are a father of an SE girl you aren't talking them up and saying things about how great they are and how they're destined to win. :)

I love how honest you are about senior elite (I'm not sure honest is the right word but I can't think of the right one). Even though you are a father of an SE girl you aren't talking them up and saying things about how great they are and how they're destined to win. :)

It's almost like he states all of his opinions about SE with a small dose of Debbie Downer in each of them...Does Courntey and/or the girls on the team agree? I'm not sure how this must make the girls feel knowing that one of their own dads is implying that winning will be a longshot, whether it's the truth or not.

It's almost like he states all of his opinions about SE with a small dose of Debbie Downer in each of them...Does Courntey and/or the girls on the team agree? I'm not sure how this must make the girls feel knowing that one of their own dads is implying that winning will be a longshot, whether it's the truth or not.
I don't feel like he's trying to be a debbie downer. He's stating the truth and in my opinion thats what a parent should do, give the truth and be honest about the team. I'm sure he's very encouraging to Maddie and the other girls but talking up the team about how their doing fine and that they're going to win isn't good. He's giving his opinion that the girls need to work on maxing out the score sheet. I feel like his honesty is encouraging and will help the girls.

i agree. but at the end of the day, you know Courtney will fix things and make them better, as a way to showcase the teams strengths, instead of weaknesses. shes one amazing and smart lady, and i have a feeling that she knows what shes doing. i put full faith in her. if they really want it, i believe that they can make it happen.

if anyone knows how amazing & smart she is it would be @StarshipTrooper considering that's maddie gardner's dad:)

I don't feel like he's trying to be a debbie downer. He's stating the truth and in my opinion thats what a parent should do, give the truth and be honest about the team. I'm sure he's very encouraging to Maddie and the other girls but talking up the team about how their doing fine and that they're going to win isn't good. He's giving his opinion that the girls need to work on maxing out the score sheet. I feel like his honesty is encouraging and will help the girls.

So what you're saying is that it's the PARENT'S duty to comment on their daughter's team's weaknesses in a public forum in the hopes that the girls on the team will draw hope and encouragement from those comments ?

Of course parents are entitled to an opinion and there are times when they shouldn't sugarcoat the truth for their kids, but I get the feeling that the only people benefitting from these comments are the SE haters.

So what you're saying is that it's the PARENT'S duty to comment on their daughter's team's weaknesses in a public forum in the hopes that the girls on the team will draw hope and encouragement from those comments ?

Of course parents are entitled to an opinion and there are times when they shouldn't sugarcoat the truth for their kids, but I get the feeling that the only people benefitting from these comments are the SE haters.
Maybe its a big tactic. Since last year all people said was "we're the poo". So he talks them down. Then when they come out, people are like "oh my, look at them"

but I get the feeling that the only people benefitting from these comments are the SE haters.

Who cares what they think anyway. Just giving my honest opinion. It will not be long before the routine is out and the evaluations will begin. I know what will be said. I don't pretend to know what judges in Orlando will reward.

Back