All-Star Cea Senior Elite 11-12 Music. I Actually Have It.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So what you're saying is that it's the PARENT'S duty to comment on their daughter's team's weaknesses in a public forum in the hopes that the girls on the team will draw hope and encouragement from those comments ?

Of course parents are entitled to an opinion and there are times when they shouldn't sugarcoat the truth for their kids, but I get the feeling that the only people benefitting from these comments are the SE haters.
Basically what I was trying to say is I respect the fact that he doesn't talk up the team just because his daughter is on it.

there is a big difference between being realistic and putting down the girls. he has never said they suck or winning is impossible. i'm sure the girls are experienced enough to know they have more work to do to win, if they really do need more work. he didn't say they suck, he said they are lacking a few skills which i'm sure they've already heard many times before. lets all relax a bit because it's really not a big deal.

I was hoping to inbox those who sent song suggestions we used with the real music this week..I gather that the music that is out is the old one without a dance. Because almost all of the songs in the track came from suggestions from this board, if you recognize your selection, can you email me your info so I can send you the real mix. Glow, Better Sorry Than Safe, Make it thru the rain ( although this may not stay in the mix ), and Going, Going, Gone...were the ones chosen for this team. I used many others for other teams especially Junior Elite so after the showcase if you hear your selection message me as well and I'll send you that track. 29 days...

Please don't remove it!! That one and the pyramid songs makes the whole mix awesome imo. Pretty Please keep it :rolleyes::kiss:

Back