All-Star Cea Senior Elite 11-12 Music. I Actually Have It.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well ummmmmm sorry? :oops:
i mean thats just kinda dumb. and it doesnt even make sense. your just on all the hype that you have the music but basing on a little clip of there stunt (idk if you saw it) and it fell in anycase and then having there music. while having nothing from wc but rumors you cant exactly start picking sides.

i mean thats just kinda dumb. and it doesnt even make sense. your just on all the hype that you have the music but basing on a little clip of there stunt (idk if you saw it) and it fell in anycase and then having there music. while having nothing from wc but rumors you cant exactly start picking sides.
i'm excited, sue me

i guess your right @canttouchthis, i need to probably wait before i decide which team i'm on. thats gonna be a whole lotta waiting when wc's showcase is in late november.
i mean tsunami and f5 and wcss still havent put anything out, you should wait to see what all coming up and who is hitting and what sounds better. then it will be on to see who wins

BTW. im always right. obviously

omg everyone on twitter has wcss's music now and no one has posted it on cheer library or at least made a youtube lyric video yet?

Back