All-Star Cea Team Announcements For 2012-2013 Kernersville

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah I probably should have worded that differently, oppsie. I really am excited about all of their teams, especially for that small junior team with all of that talent. I just really want them to go to NCA because I think it will be a great competition between the junior teams. I almost would rather have them at NCA then the senior teams so that I can see them compete.

I feel like I sound as if I have been sipping the Teal Kool Aid, crazy stuff.

Yeah I probably should have worded that differently, oppsie. I really am excited about all of their teams, especially for that small junior team with all of that talent. I just really want them to go to NCA because I think it will be a great competition between the junior teams. I almost would rather have them at NCA then the senior teams so that I can see them compete.

I feel like I sound as if I have been sipping the Teal Kool Aid, crazy stuff.
It sounds to me like Large Junior will be going to NCA, because they seem to have put all of the potential crossovers on Small Junior. That is my guess as to why Small Junior even exists.

Exactly-plus if a parent had any questions as to their child's placement they could speak to any one of the coaches directly about it then and there.
They must be lucky enough to not have that one mom who monopolizes the coach's attention for 2-3 hours to talk about nothing but her cp and her family. Otherwise that format wouldn't necessarily work well!

We have never been on a small team before so my CP can't wait to do Sm Jr's this year. Rule of thumb at CEA is that your first team is your age appropriate team so..........we had to have spots for all the Jr age kids who had level 5 skills. Then if you choose to be on another team you can be considered for a Sr team. Making this team does 2 things in my opinion........allows the kids who want to do 2 teams to be able to without taking spots away from equally as qualified kids on Princesses. She can tailor their travel schedule to the Worlds team schedule and have very few families traveling out of town to just compete with 1 team.

1. Make room on Princesses for more kids.
2. Cut travel expenses to families.

It's a win/win situation in my opinion.

Sometimes I wish there was a dinosaur smily that I could post that would say "rawr" for situations like this... It would definitely lighten the mood.

41816_102210033153703_694_n.jpg

rawr__i__m_a_dinosaur__by_lady_macbeth_ap-d4t4spj.jpg

Back