All-Star Cea Team Announcements For 2012-2013 Kernersville

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Senior Elite will have a Foreign National on the roster this year. Urlikke from Norway will be foreign exchange studenting in NC! Congrats!!

I can't find her name on the roster (or any of the other teams rosters).. Am I missing something?

I can't find her on the list! Btw, it's Ulrikke ;)

She spoke to Courtney last night, she is on the team - she arrives in August.
Bases if her ability, and coupled with her great jumps to back & running full will be an asset to the team. (particularly in her elite level building skills)

:)

I'm not even part of the "TEAL ARMY," but I just shimmied the poop out of so many posts on every page of this thread.

Also, to go along with the ceremonial team placement event, my first thought was is this awkward for people who aren't religious? I can only imagine how weird it is to be Jewish and telling your mom in order to receive your team packet you need to go to a (what I'm assuming is) Catholic Church. Just a thought.

I'm not even part of the "TEAL ARMY," but I just shimmied the poop out of so many posts on every page of this thread.

Also, to go along with the ceremonial team placement event, my first thought was is this awkward for people who aren't religious? I can only imagine how weird it is to be Jewish and telling your mom in order to receive your team packet you need to go to a (what I'm assuming is) Catholic Church. Just a thought.

It wasn't a Catholic Church. LOL It's not easy finding space for that many people on short notice. Courtney called her church and they graciously agreed to let us have it there. She introduced the Pastor and he said some nice things about Court and the program and just said a small prayer for the families and kids. His participation was short and sweet. It was mostly led by the staff.

The coolest part about having it there was the snack bar they have at the church........WHO KNEW?? It was cool. Never saw anything like that before.

She spoke to Courtney last night, she is on the team - she arrives in August.
Bases if her ability, and coupled with her great jumps to back & running full will be an asset to the team. (particularly in her elite level building skills)

:)
Ok, I see! I know she's really good, I was just confused that she wasn't on the list. I'm really excited to see her on SE!!

It wasn't a Catholic Church. LOL It's not easy finding space for that many people on short notice. Courtney called her church and they graciously agreed to let us have it there. She introduced the Pastor and he said some nice things about Court and the program and just said a small prayer for the families and kids. His participation was short and sweet. It was mostly led by the staff.

The coolest part about having it there was the snack bar they have at the church........WHO KNEW?? It was cool. Never saw anything like that before.

I stand corrected, leave it to Courtney do something so outrageously different and pretty much awesome just to tell kids which teams they made!

Sorry if this has been said already, but where's Molly ? Is she not on SE this year? I love her, I'm sad not to see her name up there.

ETA: Nevermind, found her name on the list on CEA's website. So relieved!

Sorry if this has been said already, but where's Molly ? Is she not on SE this year? I love her, I'm sad not to see her name up there.

ETA: Nevermind, found her name on the list on CEA's website. So relieved!

Wow I missed that. I must of figured she was on the list since shes well known in my head.....

Latest posts

Back