All-Star Censorship

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is actually the goal of the admins and moderators to delete only the posts that matter most to you. We really try extra hard to make sure when we do delete it is a personal blow to whoever's post was deleted.

The staff has reviewed it and that post really didn't mean that much to you... so we left it.
Sarcasm?

If the boards are a little more PC than other places, I'm ok with that. Quite frankly, I'd rather discover the board in this form than have to be embarrassed discovering a bunch of rude, snarky children masquerading as adults with no filter and no reprieve if something ridiculous is happening.

It is actually the goal of the admins and moderators to delete only the posts that matter most to you. We really try extra hard to make sure when we do delete it is a personal blow to whoever's post was deleted.

The staff has reviewed it and that post really didn't mean that much to you... so we left it.

@Kingston's sarcasm is arid - sometimes it's hard to tell whether he's being sarcastic or serious.

Interestingly, if it was deleted or locked - it would kind of exemplify exactly what the viable conversation is achieving in the thread itself. :)

What if the whole board shut down?

Interestingly, if it was deleted or locked - it would kind of exemplify exactly what the viable conversation is achieving in the thread itself. :)
Agree - better to talk it out and let everyone have that voice than let it simmer in the background. Gives the admins a chance to reply with facts rather than speculation, too.

I'm not sure what you mean?
But, mine has been running a DIAL-UP speed all day. (Javascript errors and all)

Would the board disappearing forever prove a point or end the problem? No more board no more chances to delete posts.

Back