All-Star Champions League 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It was so calm it ran pretty much to time which is so rare and the competition environment was calm. The owner of the competition is from texas and apparently has links with cheer athletics. It was generally really well run and I really hope I get to go again next year
Goals. Why oh why ? Someone from Texas goes to the UK to put on an event like we want in the US. Send him back plz. Thx-:defeated:

It was so calm it ran pretty much to time which is so rare and the competition environment was calm. The owner of the competition is from texas and apparently has links with cheer athletics. It was generally really well run and I really hope I get to go again next year
What competition was that?

Eh, I think I'll wait for the movie to come on Hulu..aka I'm not about to allow my boyfriend to pay 30 dollars for two tickets to a movie I already know the ending to.

is there any video or vines of awards, i could have sworn i saw one earlier of SE winning, but now i cant find it.

So is someone going to go start a new thread on the movie tonight? Apparently I'm a liar because I said I wasn't going to go this year and yet here CP has special circumstanced me into taking her tonight. You have to watch those CPs, sometimes they talk us into stuff...

Anyway, I'm going. I know it's too late to change the movie but if it's like last year and the cameras zoom all over the place and I never see the actual routine and there is no kind of story, I am really NOT GOING next year!!! :p:mad::D

Movie starts in 15 minutes and currently only 4 people in the theater. [emoji15]

**Show of hands, who thinks their vague booking about changing gyms is so clever we don't understand it?**

Movie starts in 15 minutes and currently only 4 people in the theater. [emoji15]

**Show of hands, who thinks their vague booking about changing gyms is so clever we don't understand it?**
We are still driving to our theater. Almost there. At stop light!! ;)

Ummmm. My CP and I are in the theatre and there are only two other people here. This is not a huge cheer town, but there are several gyms around. Last year the theatre was nearly packed. Not a good sign for the CL brand.

My theatre was super empty last year but I saw pictures of lots of packed theatres. It seemed a lot more hyped up last year since it was the first time I think. I didn't care to go this year. I do wonder if they listened and put more background stories instead of straight routines

Last year when I went, the only people I saw were SSX and some other cheer extreme athletes (youth level for the most part). All of them went into one of the two rooms it was showing in. My friend and I were in the other one- EMPTY. There were maybe 5 other people in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back